Olivia Palermo

i went to the fashionair website but couldn't find the full-length video where the screen caps were taken from. what happened??? HELP please pretty please?? :smile:

michyed, I very much appreciate the content you post but shareapic is exasperating: now I have to wait 15 seconds to see any of the images...

^I know, I don't know what's wrong with Shareapic. I'm never aware of these problems because I have ad blocker, script blocker, popup blockers... But I just turned all those off and I was shocked! I think it might help if you click "Skip This Page". I'll contact Shareapic about this problem too.

Olivia Palermo Fashionair Video

It keeps stopping for me too. You need to just keep pressing the play button when it pauses.

Aww, she's so cute in the video. Makes me wish she would quit The City because it's really bad for her image and I feel like she's really not so stuck up and icy in real life.
Also, I really like her outfit in the video. The topshop boots are amazing and the leather pants loo so good on her.

^ true. i think that in the City, screenwriters have just typed her as the bad-bitchy one..but she trully seems a nice and lovely girl :wub:
also the sleveless leather-vest is amazing :woot:

^ Yes, forgot to mention that the vest is cool as well. I want all the pieces in that outfit! :P

She has worn that exact outfit before a while back at a GQ event so I'm guessing the video was made on that same day?

oliv-johan3.jpg

hills2city.worldpress.com

loved the fashion air video! had no problems viewing.. wish i had a 24 hr nail place near me :smile:

i loved that fashionair vid too. olivia is not very eloquent but that's what makes her cute i guess! i too am a nervous speaker (and a French Sole lover) so i totally can relate to her hehe :P

ooooh and that massive Topshop store!!!! i'm SOOO going to shop up a storm there when i hit the big apple this summer :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->