Olivia Palermo

^ Haha, good one! Think that it's a skirt? Wanna bet? :lol:

Anyway, I guess that we have to wait and see!

haha you were right, Karin. that really is a skirt! good eye :P

i think this outfit is a big step up from the past few ones. probably the best as of 2010? at first glance it looks like an usual combination but it grows on me. the pieces work pretty well together imo :flower: (i'm also sporting new jewelry on her. YAY! :woot:)

and don't you just LUUURRV how she always "recycles" her wardrobe and comes up with new ways to wear them?

this is how she wore that eggplant top when lunching out at a NYC cafe last june:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34510734@N07/4332524601/

and this is how she wore that green satin jacket at the Susan Woo show last february: http://www.flickr.com/photos/34510734@N07/4332524605/

photo credits: SplashNews.com and Karen Kooper

From Gossip Center...

gossip center

Edit: Olivia looks so healthy... I love the hair. She's starting to smile with her teeth again! Did she change her lipstick color? It looks so cute on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
She should do a TV show, maybe they could call it The City...! :rolleyes:
What the heck happened to this show!!! I though GG was bad with disappearing just when you started watching it every week- now this too!! :judge:

I kinda think the latest outfit - the olive one is too fussy.

Oh I'm really likng this look! The green blazer is such a nice change with the dress :smile: Her hair looks devine! So shiny :crush:

She looks great in that olive/army green shade. ^_^ I would lose the coat though, too big for her small frame.

the new outfit is so good! The mix of colors and textures isn't a easy thing to pull off, but she manages to do so pretty well. Not too trendy or too ~*~*New York*~*.

Definitely it looks better, but it´s the same thing over and over again.
Tights, skirt or shorts, blazer, bag. So boring.

OMG :buzz:

Can you guys find the video on Fashionair.com? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

HQs from PMC & Getty Images... Can anybody ID the outfit? I'd love to see the pieces individually!

PMC, Getty Images

I haven't liked many of her recent outfits. Her mish-mash of texture and proportions seemed to work better in the past. Now its seems she doesn't know what she's doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->