Olivia Palermo

:heart: loved the fashionair vid! thanks!

olivia is so sweet! i started to like her more!

I love Olivia even more now after watching that video, she is so adorable! :wub:

Aww, she's so cute in the video. Makes me wish she would quit The City because it's really bad for her image and I feel like she's really not so stuck up and icy in real life.
Also, I really like her outfit in the video. The topshop boots are amazing and the leather pants loo so good on her.

Her voice over/interview was really cute/natural in the topshop segment. I'm not saying she is a ice princess in real life, but regardless it's pretty hilarious how easily swayed people are by media...even if it's just a 1 minute segment. :lol:

^ Yes, I know I can't really KNOW what she's like based on her public appearances, but I feel like The City has really made her out to be a one-dimensional b***t that someone has to stand up for her. I watch the series on the MTV site and all the comments about Olivia are negative and usually harsh. So I guess I feel bad for her. But considering that she is super pretty, has a hot bf, a wardrobe ten times the size of mine, is living in the city of my dreams, etc, I really shouldn't bee feeling bad for her!! :lol:

So I was looking for oxfords and I came across a pair from Steve Madden. Then I realized Olivia wore something really similar. Turns out they are exactly the same! I compared them and the details are exactly the same it seems. Style is called 'Tuxxedo'. They are light grey but the lighting makes em more white sometimes I guess. Still available at stevemadden.com

olivia-palermo-name-that-bag.jpg

purseblog.com

Stylish+MTV+reality+star+Olivia+Palermo+boyfriend+i5wPn-gVJEel.jpg

Stylish+MTV+reality+star+Olivia+Palermo+boyfriend+_MqIB66c_UKl.jpg

zimbio

8835-1009305-d.jpg

zappos

Last edited by a moderator:
Oxfords are everywhere these days. They don't seem to be catching on well (from what I can see).

i'm surprised to see how well she can pull these off, considering how dainty looking she is :D
i look absolutely hideous in oxfords/brogues :'(

The City justs edits the program to make her seem bitchy.

I have seen may videos of her and read interviews and no one has a bad word to say about her only people who cannot separate film for reality. I saw her in New York in Dec and she is sooo tiny as well as being very pretty. I love the way she mixes Topshop with Hermes. Fabulous !!!

Olivia Palermo attends the Cinema Society & HBO screening of "How To Make It In America" (Feb 9, 2010)

wireimage

^ thanks michyed. you are quick! :D

looks like she's back to the same old SAFE olivia. nothing too wrong about this outfit but... i'm kinda on the fence about this one. that just seems to be a little too much rehashing there. that said, that's a beautiful blue she has on there :smile:

gettyimages

^I have to agree with you. I think this outfit would be nice if she had chosen a more suitable clutch... I think what really puts me off the outfit is her posture. Why is she slouching so much? :(

Btw guys, is shareapic still being a b*tch?

Untagged!

The Cinema Society Hosts "How To Make It In America" - Arrivals
NEW YORK (Landmark's Sunshine Cinema) - FEBRUARY 09
cinemasocietyhostshowma.jpg

gettyimages via zimbio.com

MINNIE MORTIMER Fall 2010 Presentation (Feb 9, 2010)

patrickmcmullan

2 events a night eh? Very impressive Olivia! :brows:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->