Olivia Palermo

Like her last outfit! For once, it doesn't look like she's trying TOO hard. :smile:

Her last outfit is super cute! It's a step up. But was never a real fan of her fringe Baker boots. Would've been better with simpler classic shoes as the outfit is quite busy..

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't liked many of her recent outfits. Her mish-mash of texture and proportions seemed to work better in the past. Now its seems she doesn't know what she's doing.

COMPLETELY agree. I want to love her style, but the last 4 months have been all misses for me! :unsure:

Click on the pic to watch an interview from the event ^_^

nbc new york

2374256439_afce997c05_o.jpg

flickr.com/photos/prestodots

...i sent fashionair.com a note in comments or suggestions regarding the IMPOSSIBLE to find video! I suggest we all do the same cuz i wanna know where she gets her nails done :P

I did the same thing! :D

And on their Twitter page, they just responded to my message:

It will be live on the site tomorrow, we can't wait either!

http://twitter.com/FASHIONAIR

Woohoo! I even joined the site trying to find it and no luck... No wonder :lol:

me tree :smile: she may be bitchy and lazy in the show but somehow she seems so sweet in interviews - i wonder which is true and which one is pure acting.

"I'm really into this Ping-Pong thing right now. Who doesn't like Ping Pong?" :lol: I love Olivia!

fashionair

Such a cute vid! I loved it... I almost feel like she and TopShop have an agreement of sorts.

Really cute.That red jacket she was holding, when I saw it online, I was like that's something Olivia would wear! I was right. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->