Olivia Palermo

mmm? i wanna know too!
I think I'll gonna interview her! If not, I'll meet her anyways... I'll keep u posted!

what does she mean under the spot remedy? Plaster?

i believe in some countries a band-aid is called a plaster. and in some places like japan they sell the sticky part already cut in small pieces to put on break out on your skin. she just cuts an actual band-aid into small pieces

I think the bright blue dress actually makes her look youthful (i.e. her age - she usually dresses a bit old for her age).

love the fashionair video so much! :woot:
i absolutely love her look, the hair is perfection.
she's so adorable! :blush:

oh, I have tried it. It does not get rid of completly, it just takes the swelling down. I think the tip came from Grazia (UK) :heart:

Ports+1961+Front+Row+Fall+2010+MBFW+hnKMX9rnTHwl.jpg

source:zimbio

Attachments

• Ports+1961+Front+Row+Fall+2010+MBFW+hnKMX9rnTHwl.jpg
    Ports+1961+Front+Row+Fall+2010+MBFW+hnKMX9rnTHwl.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 12
^I don't like it. Nice pieces seperately but together? Her mixing and mathching is what I love about her but the last outfit it's like she had no clue what she was doing. Aren't the shorts Zara as well? I think I saw them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be nice to see what the coat looks like, you can see it in a huddle on the floor behind her! Apparently Whitney port was there too as they were filming scenes for the next series of The City...

RIP Alexander mcqueen x British fashion is sad today x

I just started watching the city (going through the back catalogue). My god it must take her literally hours to get ready every morning. I mean she looks gorgeous and immaculate, but holy crap!
I wonder how she gets her curls to stay so perfectly, whenever I do mine with the curling iron they end up falling out and just turning to waves.

Anyway...ok I know this is probably going to be impossible to answer, but does anybody remember the white blazer Olivia wore in the 1st season of the city with the black piping? If so, does anybody know who makes it? I love it!

^It's not impossible if people know which one you're talking about and post a pic buuut I know which one you mean! It's Diane von Furstenberg :wink: Love it too but kinda impossible to find. I think Whitney wore it too once.

Oh my gosh.. her outfit would have looked so much better without the plaid shirt and with a simple asymmetrical silk ruffle tee or something!

Thanks MissyJG!

And I agree about her style, it's really been getting progressively worse

OHHHHHH no. That is such a bad look. I am so close to hitting 'unsubscribe' at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->