Olivia Palermo

I love them as well!!! My Jessica Simpsons are similar to the YSL. I'm not a big fan of knockoffs but bebe carries the Liza pump that looks exactly like the YSLs. I have to admit they look pretty amazing :smile: Black gets sold out pretty quickly but just keep checking and it should come back soon.

I posted the Jessica Simpsons and the bebe ones so you could check them out! I also found this Aldo shoe that you might like as well.

Hope it's what you're looking for!

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7472969/c/77834.html

http://www.bebe.com/dp/B001EEJP6G?extid=sf_froogle

http://www.amazon.com/ALDO-Destime-Women-Pointed-toe-Pumps/dp/B002WM37VS/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_4

Thank you for these links. I actually really like the Jessica Simpson ones better than the rest. They look like the gray pair Ive seen in Zara not too long ago. I will definitely be purchasing a pair of these. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Olivia Palermo at Matches/Freda dinner at Mortons

grazia_live, fashedatlarge @ twitter

From stylebakeryteen

Olivia Palermo at New York Fashion Week

Olivia%20Palermo%20NYFW.jpg

Last week I showed you Olivia Palermo's New York, this week I chatted with Olivia Palermo in New York! At Fashion Week, of course.

Palermo was one of several celebrities supporting the CFDA's "To Haiti With Love" T-shirt, $25, at QVC's fashion week show and party.

I asked Palermo how she would be incorporating what she was seeing in the Fall 2010 collections into her own wardrobe.

"I really am loving the colors we're seeing on the runways this year, I really like the grays, the greens [I think I'll be wearing them]."

Best Dressed of New York Fashion Week

opalermov15feb10rexb320.jpg

FEBRUARY 14 2010 - Olivia Palermo, working the grubby gold trend in Rebecca Taylor, at the designer's show.

HQ:

vogue.co.uk

Thank you for these links. I actually really like the Jessica Simpson ones better than the rest. They look like the gray pair Ive seen in Zara not too long ago. I will definitely be purchasing a pair of these. :smile:

You welcome! Yay, I have the Jessica Simpsons in black leather and I love them to death. They are so amazing and I get compliments on them all the time so great choice!!! I literally wear them everywhere haha :smile:

Olivia is at the Topshop show in London now! Can't wait for the pictures :smile:

Unique: London Fashion Week a/w 2010 - Front Row
(last pic is HQ)

wireimage, indiatimes

the dress is lovely, the jacket though? eh, it looks good from far away anyway :smile:
Just a side note, did anyone see that running in heels episode when Olivia was doing a shoot for elle? Totally random, but I just remembered. She looked so good in front of the camera!

^Hmm, the pic was captioned as Olivia Palermo. Not sure though.

One we missed from the Susan Woo Presentation...

TalkingMakeup @ twitter

the dress in the last outfit is nice. The jacket is hilariously cute with the shark prints (who would have ever thought she'd wear that kind of pj-like print). I don't like it though and it sure doesn't go with the dress even though we know she wanted to mix prints. She's really hit/miss lately with more miss than hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CostumeParty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->