Olivia Palermo

love the photo of her with the umbrella. The girl knows how to strike a pose :D

^ i luuuurrrrrv her black coat though. such a classic piece. and i just adore the way she paired it with the black turtle neck, the gold skirt and the patent leather belt. the mixing of different textures makes the otherwise boring outfit fun :flower:

oh how about that gold skirt? *swoon*

Yeah, I like the coat as well but on her tiny frame, it looks a little heavy and unfit.

i love this last shot of her. i love how timeless it is, we can still look at this photo 10 years down the line and think its still quiet great style i think.

Chic New Yorkian! Olivia gains beauty and confidence away from photocalls.

that Bazaar photo looks like something from an editorial spread. well done to the photog who captured this :smile: *thumbs up*

i think olivia looks best when she isn't actually posing. her natural beauty shines through in candids such as this one :D

In LQ:
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2010 - Marc by Marc Jacobs - Front Row
NEW YORK (NY State Armory) - FEBRUARY 16 2010
1uzgd6mi2bmdj.jpg

20c3ocmk3mf8b.jpg

349thj7xpu2q7.jpg

4uy9yh7c7fwyr.jpg

(L) Joe Zee.
fotoglif.com

The gold tights are too much.

from who what wear daily

terrible outfit...

Attachments

• WTW-Fashion-Week-FW10_final.jpg
    WTW-Fashion-Week-FW10_final.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 70
Oh I quite like the tights/socks, she pulls it off so well. I cannot wait for London Fashion week to see what she has in store for us then. She makes you want to go get a blowout and a manicure everytime you she a photo of her. Park Avenue perfection (even though she lives in Brooklyn.:(heart:

i didn't even notice the tights until you guys mentioned it. when i looked at only her feet i couldn't help but crack up. that does look kinda grandma-ish hey! :P

but yes, other than that the outfit is PERFECTION. love love love! :heart:

it's one perfect outfit. the necklace is just wonderful. can anyone ID it?

:heart:At LFW I am sure she will be wearing Topshop and Sykes as she is the spokesmodel for this British designer. Cannot wait to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CostumeParty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->