Olivia Palermo

Wow, her lips are getting a bit much. Too LA, don't think they fit with her style.

:blink: I think it's just that angle... I see no difference, especially in video footage of her. I definitely don't think she's had her lips done.

mmhmm.....LIPS!!!!
she has the NATURAL girl look sparckle, she's about to kill that

dscn0824.jpg

credit:Layers&Swathes

At Emilio de la Morena, Olivia wore the short colourful dress from the Topshow show outfit with a sharp black jacket and those to-die-for heels. I think it's an improvement over those shark-prints ;-)

Her lips look normal and it seems to be the same day than #5300 so, in my opinion she didn't have her lips done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hated it initially, the black blazer made the entire look work so much better :wink:

The shoes she's wearing in #5308 are INSANE!!!!!!!!!:woot:
Can anyone ID them? Maybe if more pictures of that look surface....my guess is Topshop.

I think #5290 is horrific. I can't even imagine what would prompt her to leave the house in that paired that way. It looks like bad 80s. The kind that isn't supposed to make a revival, but stay deeply hidden in your mother's closet. I don't know why she insists on mixing patterns all the time if she clearly doesn't know how to do it.

the combination of the patterns looks totally random to me :wacko:
epic fail! :judge:

but the one paired with black blazer looks stunning. i guess olivia really isn't very good at mixing prints?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CostumeParty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->