Olivia Palermo

What do you think the difference is between New York and London style?
I think both are so unique. Manhattan style is very polished, but I love the edginess of British fashion...that’s what I want with my clothes.

No, Olivia! You don't suit edgy! Go back to your nice and polished socialite style :judge:

haha well said x2 :shifty:

it's great that she breaks out and tries something different, but i think by now she should know that really isn't her strong suit. i hope she's not heading towards the direction of alexa chung because that style doesn't really say olivia to me. :doh:

Olivia Palermo Hosts Screening Of 'Freda' (Feb 21)

wireimage

And a twitter pic...

matchesfashion @ twitter

Edit: Weirdly her outfit doesn't look so nice in the flash photography, but it looks perfect in the cam phone pic... I think flash photography also makes her posture look awkward?

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I cannot beleive it. I saw Olivia and her handsome boyfriend yesterday in the Langham Hotel, London. She was just on her way out looking as groomed and pretty as ever. I was quite shocked to see her so I did not not ice what she was wearing, however, I did notice a bright blue dress and black jacket. I think the dress was Freda as she is wearing it on the Matches website. I wish I has taken a photo but I did not want to disturb her. :heart:

Spotted in London

hotathof @ twitter

This girl looks fabulous and very much like Olivia but I do not think that it is her. The reason I say this is that if it was taken over the weekend when I saw her on Saturday her hair was almost brunette, this girls hair is too blonde. Maybe she is an Olivia wannabe :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ yea you could tell that's not olivia from a mile away. this is just not her usual style, at all. and i haven't seen her carrying the balenciaga bag since maybe 2007??

New video with Olivia from London!

http://www.t5m.com/live-from-fashio...ty-olivia-palermo-at-london-fashion-week.html

**Beware, that site is super laggy and has terrible ratings on Web Of Trust. The video itself works though.**

thanks for the link michyed! she looks super chic and gorgeous in that topshop dress and shoe, which i wouldn't have known they were from topshop if she didn't mention it. i would have just thought they were designer pieces. olivia sure knows how to make an outfit look expensive! :crush:

and i'm usually not a huge fan of prints but she is totally working that dress :heart::heart::heart:

Sorry if re-posted.

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2010 (Feb 16, 2010)

filmmagic

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2010 - Preen by Thornton Bregazzi (Feb 12, 2010)

filmmagic

None of the shareapic shots are working on my computers. Does anyone have the same problem?

I LOVE that necklace! Olivia seriously has the best statement necklaces!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CostumeParty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->