Olivia Palermo

The interview is amazing. It's really not fair how Mtv behave to Olivia. The should give her the show and give Witney another one cause it's The City so the main character should be from NY and not someone who just moved in NY.

Lee Lee also loving pic. Most bag.Is it Chloe bag?

The should give her the show and give Witney another one cause it's The City so the main character should be from NY and not someone who just moved in NY.

If it was just about Olivia, there wouldn't be that much of a show... she refuses to let them film her outside of work and would never let her personal life be scripted (create fake relationship drama, etc.). It wouldn't be interesting enough to hold viewers.

The point of the City is about a new girl moving to NY and surviving, just as the Hills was about LC moving to Beverly Hills and surviving.

I would much rather see MTV give Olivia a show about style, like her styling other socialites in NY or London or something. She should get a Rachel Zoe type show.

Anyway I like that last picture posted. She usually looks so proper in the same pose (feet together, eyes directly ahead) and it's nice to see such enthusiasm on her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was just about Olivia, there wouldn't be that much of a show... she refuses to let them film her outside of work and would never let her personal life be scripted (create fake relationship drama, etc.). It wouldn't be interesting enough to hold viewers.

The point of the City is about a new girl moving to NY and surviving, just as the Hills was about LC moving to Beverly Hills and surviving.

I would much rather see MTV give Olivia a show about style, like her styling other socialites in NY or London or something. She should get a Rachel Zoe type show.

Anyway I like that last picture posted. She usually looks so proper in the same pose (feet together, eyes directly ahead) and it's nice to see such enthusiasm on her face.

I wish they give her a show about style,too:smile:

I think someone was looking for this? I uploaded this pic onto the old thread because I was trying to do my hair like that. It's actually pretty quick and easy. Problem is, you need that tiny little face of her's to make it work :-)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 97573_Olivia_Palermo_The_Blue_.JPG
    97573_Olivia_Palermo_The_Blue_.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 1,019
The interview is amazing. It's really not fair how Mtv behave to Olivia. The should give her the show and give Witney another one cause it's The City so the main character should be from NY and not someone who just moved in NY.

Lee Lee also loving pic. Most bag.Is it Chloe bag?

Yes, I do believe the bag is Chloe.

We have all been saying that Olivia should have her own show. That would be amazing. She does not have enough airtime on The City. I do know as she once said in an interview that she has only allowed the crew to follow her whilst at work, so that is maybe why. They will also edit leaving only the bitchy parts in, that way we do not get to see the lovely, sweet and polite Olivia.

So come MTV give Olivia Palermo her own show :P

Corsetted please quote the source of your images or they will be removed, thankyou.

Oh, I totally, Olivia should have her own show and it should be about style and styling. I think she would be too private for a personal "reality" show and I respect that.

Btw, I found this amazing nailpolish in H&M today called "Red Nail" and I really think it's a very close match to Olivia's infamous red nails.

advo i have been raving about the h&m red nail nailpolish on the nailpolish thread for a while as its really close colour to chanel's fire etc.
i think red nail is a bit darker than Olivia's though, but i do love the concentrated colour you get from h&m polishes! its really great.

^Oh, is Olivia's nailpolish Chanel's Fire? I googled it and I didn't really think the colour looked that close to Olivia's. But I can't find any close-up of Olivia's red nails so it's really hard to judge. In any case, the "Red Nail" from H&M is really rich in colour. Not all of H&M's nailpolish colours are like that though, imo.

^^ I think its been said that she wears Chanel ''Enthusiast'', I have Fire and its a very dark shade of red, Enthusiast is the more orange/red shade Olivia wears :wink:
Revlon do a Coral shade also though which is extremely similar!

^Oh, is Olivia's nailpolish Chanel's Fire? I googled it and I didn't really think the colour looked that close to Olivia's. But I can't find any close-up of Olivia's red nails so it's really hard to judge. In any case, the "Red Nail" from H&M is really rich in colour. Not all of H&M's nailpolish colours are like that though, imo.

Chanel 'Fire' is way darker than the polish Olivia always wears. I have Chanel 'Enthusiast' and I'm pretty sure it's the exact color she wears as well (she also stated she loved Essie nail varnish). 'Enthusiast' is that exact shade of coral red that you always see on her nails. :flower:

^Thanks guys! :flower:

I love Chanel nail polish but they are so expensive in Denmark. I've heard good things about OPI too but I haven't tried any yet. I googled (google is my friend :D) the colours and I agree that they seem closer to Olivia's than the Chanel "Fire".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
battistaromolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->