Olivia Palermo

Looks like she is wearing a modified version of the one she designed changing out the gold stones for black... good catch!

I've got long and thick hair too. I use a good hot iron (Babybliss Pro), so hot it scabs my ear if it touches it for longer than a second, set it at the highest temperature and put nothing in my hair. I find that mousse and hairspray weigh it down, straightening it faster. I curl right up to the ends so that nothing sticks out. At the end I take a final look, check with my Olivia picture and make final touches.

it seems like everybody's on that thread (except of me) got long and thick hair... don't get me wrong, but i hate you all :wink: just kidding... :P

I never thought that I would like that kind of necklaces but when you see it on Olivia it totally look amazing.

Olivia is back! Unfortunately these were the best pics I could find :(

Glitterous Opening Reception (03/23/10)

patrickmcmullan

Olivia is back! Unfortunately these were the best pics I could find :(

Glitterous Opening Reception (03/23/10)

patrickmcmullan

thank you michyed!!!! :buzz: at least now we know she's in town and been out and about!!! :D

i'm sure the HQs will be popping up soon!!! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
michyed thanks so much again for the images! I dont know how we'd be so up to date with her style if it wasnt for you.

I love her jacket, and that necklace she designed is great!

Thanks for the article. She looks SO elegant in this picture :heart:

16lmeli.jpg

refinery29

I'd love to see her reading that newspaper :wink: Seems to be very much about appearances with her and very little substance.

Were these posted already? sorry if re-posted

Olivia Palermo, during London Fashion Week. 15/02/2010

RexFeatures

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
battistaromolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->