Olivia Palermo

This necklace looks like the one Olivia wore and designed. I love it.
nylonmagazine

jjb.yuku.com

I think that this necklace looks a little cheap (although I think they cost around $200) but when Olivia is wearing it it looks expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have we seen this photo before? It was posted on Fabsugar on 23 March 2010. I know her hair is darker now but she may have gone back blonde ??!??

Fabsugar

Attachments

• OLIVIA.jpg
    OLIVIA.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 23
Awh damn I can't see the trailer! The still at the start looks great though, her hair looks so dark! The shot at #418 is definately an older one, I remember that outfit :wink:
Olivia.... Olivia... where art thou?? :lol: :lol: Feels like we haven't seen her in so long!

Sorry, but after watching trailer i have a feeling that the show is sooooo staged...it's just too much... like a soap drama or something. Why they always show olivia as a biggest b*tch in the city while whitney is always a victim? i don't understand that, sorry...

Olivia looks so pretty in Midnight blue. :D

^try spraying it with dry shampoo first. It's a great trick/product for adding texture. I put it in my hair when i want to style it but i washed it the same day-- to get it to be more manageable. I use the Klorane brand one and i think it's the best: no lingering scent. Also, Olivia actually has pretty thick hair imo so i don't think that would work to your disadvantage--i think it might be the length of your hair that weighs down the bounce of the curls :wink: xx

Thanks. ^_^
I will have to try that. :heart:

I just noticed this on her Wiki page. Her name is down is "Olivia de Paula Toledo Palermo" and the editors are querying if this is her full, real name. Anyone got any links to any biogs that list it?

Can someone make screencaps of the trailer for those of us who can't see it please?

Oh I am sooo upset, you cannot view the video outside the US. Olivia looks so pretty with her even darker hair. Cannot wait to see the new series. I thought we were onto series 3 now??

Wow, Olivia seems like such a biatch in that trailer... Haha

It is the way MTV do their editing, they are very clever at manipulating the viewers mind :heart:

I have read so many interviews and the all say how lovely Olivia is. Do not believe what you see on TV:heart:

Oh I am sooo upset, you cannot view the video outside the US.

the vid on vodpod.com also didn't work for you?? (the link in post #429)

Cannot wait to see the new series. I thought we were onto series 3 now??

maybe you think that because series 1 was divided in two parts!? i was thinking the same... :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Olivia seems like such a biatch in that trailer... Haha

It seems like Kelly, Whit, and Erin all gang up on Olivia. Poor girl! But you have to admit, Whit's collection is pretty bad. :/ Yuk.

No, none of those links of the trailer work for me, so annoying!!!!

at this point, isn't it the consensus that the city is scripted and therefore, she's probably being fed her lines?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
battistaromolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->