One Model's Story

Oh boy,that sounds interesting.
What is Ali up to now? She seems like such a genuine and hard working woman. :-)

Can't wait to hear all about it. You guys never beat around the bush - you tell it like it it ~~ I love that^_^

Came back to see if this was still here after all theses years....Ali is still modeling, mostly commercial stuff for an agency in Saint Louis....she's married and she still has her horses. We talk about all this now and then and sometimes she says it just seems like a dream.

Thanks for updating us, Model Mom!

I'm so glad to see you are still here Bette....I check the SYWTB a model thread now and then ....you are spot on. Keep up the good work. Petit fours... yes she does have instagram. Her married name is Ali Altenthal....she still goes by Ali Turner now and then.

I'm so glad to see you are still here Bette....I check the SYWTB a model thread now and then ....you are spot on. Keep up the good work. Petit fours... yes she does have instagram. Her married name is Ali Altenthal....she still goes by Ali Turner now and then.

i think you should create an e-book about your daughters experience. i think it would sell well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->