Online Support Group

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Here it is, the online support group for those who are making a plan to change their lifestyle in the new year! Make comments, ask for advice or tell us how you're doing through this thread! Good luck, and all the best!

:heart:

I am finally going to start working out this year. I have one semester of university left. That means I have one semester of what is essentially a FREE gym membership left.

this thread is an EXCELLENT idea. This year i am going to start working out regularly, and stop eating meat (again). And to cut back smoking.. all the best luch to us all!!!!

I was thinking of joining the Gym, but I do have some equipment at home, and beautiful weather coming up - so I'm planning on just taking advantage of that :woot:

yes my goal is to go the gym at school. my school is so small i just have to walk across a parking lot to get to the gym and my goal is to make no excuses. I know I will feel better about myself if I go. Not just losing weight but also achieving something I've wanted to do for a long time. Plus exercizing is supposed to help with depression which is help i could use :smile:

Originally posted by mehg@Dec 31st, 2003 - 1:09 am
Not just losing weight but also achieving something I've wanted to do for a long time.
That's another thing that's going to inspire me, doing something that I really want, even if my slack body prevents me doing it sometimes!

I am joining the Gym next week; and my goal is to lose 50 lb
wish me luck please :flower:

cool idea belowen. im getting really lazy myself :(

i need to head to the dance studio again, and i need to learn how to meditate. i have so much crap in my head, never sit and 'listen' to myself ( bad me!)

i join the support group....... :woot:

Yay! But it wasn't my idea it was Tealady's idea! :woot:

Great idea Belowen!! I need to head back to the gym..I want to lose about another 8 or 9 pounds! :wacko:

10 lbs is my goal. I am looking into dance classes, aerobics if I can't find a dance class, and yoga. I am trying to cut carbs and eat healthier in general. I need support so this group is great!

I'm increasing my daily 4 mile run to 6 miles and buying myself a 16Kg. barbell (what fun and larks...) and gaining 1/2 a stone.

My goal is to workout 3-5 times a week. I'd like to lose about 7 pounds. I'd also like to tone my back/shoulders/arms so they look great in my prom dress.

Good luck to everyone!

MESMERIZED 50LBs sounds like a lot, are you sure about losing this much weight? :o

I need to lose some weight myself before summer arrives and before i attend fashion college. I plan to use the Southbeach diet and try to keep it going for the full 4 weeks.

Has anyone ever tried this and what was the results? :wink:

Well the year hasnt started out the best seeing as I've just now recovered from my hangover! I have started drinking water though, and eaten mostly salad and fruit today, which was a nice change from the normal hangover remedy of greasy junk food! :blush:

Originally posted by Belowen@Jan 2nd, 2004 - 6:15 am
Well the year hasnt started out the best seeing as I've just now recovered from my hangover! I have started drinking water though, and eaten mostly salad and fruit today, which was a nice change from the normal hangover remedy of greasy junk food! :blush:
thats a start :wink: i had my ' start ' too :neutral:

story:

well i am going to purchase some meditation tapes, so while i was thinking of what i wanted, and looking up classes ( ???? meditation class LOL ) I got the genius idea to download some meditation. i have this deepak chopra series LOL i cant believed i listened to it :blush: but anyway, i did feel relaxed.

BUT there is a slew of guided meditations on filesharing programs, so many are really hilarious, like this guy who did these ' new age / hynosis p*rn'
( it didnt work on me...) after hearing that i was feeling quite :huh: :unsure: :wacko:

Hypnosis p*rn? :shock:

:rofl:

I'm going to start walking in the mornings, because it gets lighter (and hotter) earlier - which makes it a lot easier to get out of bed!

just got back a little while ago from the ages i spent in the airport and haven't eaten that well (two packs of easy mac) however considering I hadn't eaten in over 12 hours i'll let it go. I've d/led pilates off the internet before which is a nice alternative to buying the things themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->