Organizers, Agendas, Datebooks

CelineChic

Reaction score
I'm afraid that I've lost my agenda and it could possibly be at the worst time! I have over 15 meetings within the next two weeks and I have to go for a bunch of dress fittings :(

My old agenda was perfect...it was Kate Spade. I would buy the same kind but I'd like to get something different.

Can you guys give me some ideas?

NO LV PLEASE :yuk:

Thank you :flower:

PS: Hurry up because meanwhile I'm writing all my meetings on a worn piece of scrap paper :cry:

Hermes makes a nice cover in my opinion. They come in various sizes, and designs. Also try Goyard.

Does it need to be designer?
Sometimes department stores such as Myer will have sections for this type of thing.

Originally posted by Incroyable+Aug 17 2004, 02:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Incroyable @ Aug 17 2004, 02:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hermes makes a nice cover in my opinion. They come in various sizes, and designs. Also try Goyard.
[snapback]335153[/snapback]​
[/b]

I dont think it would be too wise to pay 750$ for something that can be easily lost. They're very pricey here.

<!--QuoteBegin-xxxxxstefaniexxxxx
@Aug 17 2004, 02:30 AM
Does it need to be designer?
Sometimes department stores such as Myer will have sections for this type of thing.
[snapback]335164[/snapback]​
[/quote]

No it doesnt have to be designer but it has to be nice. I don't want plastic or ugly colours. :wink:

Originally posted by hollyslookingdry@Aug 17 2004, 03:12 AM
I just use the schedule feature on my cellphone.
[snapback]335185[/snapback]​

You must have a lot of patience. It takes me 5 minutes just to type in a name on my cell phone. :blush:

Originally posted by CelineChic@Aug 17 2004, 03:10 AM
I dont think it would be too wise to pay 750$ for something that can be easily lost. They're very pricey here.
No it doesnt have to be designer but it has to be nice. I don't want plastic or ugly colours. :wink:
[snapback]335183[/snapback]​
$750 for Hermes or Goyard?

Over here, San Francisco, an Hermes cover costs about $185.

The blue jean courcheval leather organizer is about 750$ or more. Plus it only have pockets. I like to have rings.

They also had a black one that was about 435$

The way I lose things I dont think it would be wise, especially considering I just lost mine.

What about Filofax? They have quite a range of covers in a variety of materials, sizes, and colours. You can spend a lot or a little, depending on what you want.

Originally posted by CelineChic@Aug 17 2004, 01:53 AM
I'm afraid that I've lost my agenda and it could possibly be at the worst time! I have over 15 meetings within the next two weeks and I have to go for a bunch of dress fittings :(

My old agenda was perfect...it was Kate Spade. I would buy the same kind but I'd like to get something different.

Can you guys give me some ideas?

NO LV PLEASE :yuk:

Thank you :flower:
[snapback]335141[/snapback]​

Why don't you just get a PDA like this one? It probably costs the same as a designer one, but instead of using the regular pen and paper it's electronic. IMO, I think it'd be a better buy.

Originally posted by HeyYaBaby@Aug 18 2004, 02:11 PM
Why don't you just get a PDA like this one? It probably costs the same as a designer one, but instead of using the regular pen and paper it's electronic. IMO, I think it'd be a better buy.
[snapback]337324[/snapback]​

No more Palms! :angry:

I've had two different ones in the past. Both over 600$ dollars and they broke. The first on I had for 6 months and then the screen broke/froze. I got a new one because I had a warranty. THen the new one broke right after its warranty. THey told me it would cost 215$ to have it repaired.

I called them nuts for thinking I would waste more money on something that breaks all the time.

Its just gathering dust in my desk drawer. I dont recomened those to ANYONE.

Balenciaga makes beautiful agendas. Don't know how expensive they are. But they don't look too professional (as in I wouldn't get one if I was a lawyer or a business exec).

Can't argue with Hermes though...

Originally posted by Sugo@Aug 19 2004, 01:49 PM
Faust
any photos?
[snapback]338576[/snapback]​

I couldn't find any. Here is a picture of a wallet with a very similar design. You can just drop by Balenciaga store if you want to see it in person, they have a ton of them.

7d_3.JPG

I do like it
I'm afraid of the price tag though
terrified actually...maybe i'll make my own.

Originally posted by Sugo@Aug 19 2004, 02:28 PM
I do like it
I'm afraid of the price tag though
terrified actually...maybe i'll make my own.
[snapback]338610[/snapback]​

yes, it's probably stupidly expensive. if you can make your own, go for it.

i have a really gorgeous Mulberry agenda. Used it every single day for three years now and it's still in fantastic condition!

340large.jpg

Franklin Covey usually has nice agendas. I think they have a website. And they are reasonably priced as well - maybe even cheaper than a Kate Spade agenda.

i got my organizer from SANRIO... like, 3 years ago. i think it was maybe $20.
i still use it all the time, and it's more than likely the only one i'll ever use since i like it so much.
it's badtz-maru from the 'glam rock' collection ...my favorite...purple with glitter :wub:

badtzorganizer01.jpg
badtzorganizer02.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->