Othilia Simon

Faith Akiyama

Staff member
Reaction score
bcbgaw1002557965070.jpg

Catwalking via *Bianca*

Walked BCBG F/W 10 as many of you saw today...I believe she is with Silent and is French (Or from some territory that speaks the language). No other information available yet (Sorry), but more will be known soon I'm sure.

Keep an eye on this one throughout the season :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeay! :clap: Finally a thead for her! :clap: Thanks Faith :flower:

I just hope I remembered things correctly :ninja: Apologies in advance if I remembered wrong...but I'll correct ASAP.

I made a mistake! She is with Silent :wink: but yes she is indeed French.

I am unable to edit my first post right now though, so if someone could...thanks in advance!

Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti F/W 10.11 New York (Is this her?)

odelia.jpg

catwalking.com

^yep :wink: Othilia strikes 2 for Russell :lol: I smell Prada in the making :wink:

and i think she looks better than at bcbg..she's sort of an exclusive, or?

Does he still do exclusives a la Olga P or Franziska D? I don't think so. Maybe only Marsh likes her, I don't see that much in her tbh.

Smells like a Russell exclusive ala Oxana Pautova. Maybe? Who knows...not sure if it really matters. :lol:

Her face is really incredible, but perhaps only suitable for Fall shows. Let's see...

Last edited by a moderator:
Smells like a Russell exclusive ala Oxana Pautova. Maybe? Who knows...not sure if it really matters. :lol:

Her face is really incredible, but perhaps only suitable for Fall shows. Let's see...

I see this too.. she interests me, but I'm not sure if its only because she came completely from nowhere. I always like a good surprise during fashion week :shifty::sideways:

I'm not sure if these runway images so far do her proper justice - she has much more sophistication than the makeup and clothes have allowed her to express. Hopefully the elegance of Paris shows will give her an exceptional chance to shine! :smile:

I like her so far on runway pictures. Of course they are not perfect but I see this sophistication you mention, Faith. It's not obvious at first sight but some small details leave me the imrpession she can do much more. And there is still this slight awkwardness in these runway shots that just perfectly goes hand in hand with the "out of the blue" effect. Plus that effortlessly elegant, free and easy and "so french" vibe (and I usually don't believe in that last concept :lol:).

I was smitten when I saw the first picture from BCBG. Surprise of course but past the shock of the new, her look really didn't go out of my mind. Plus when I heard she's French, she became a little more special to me again (not for patriotic reasons, let's say professional ones).:heart:

I see this too.. she interests me, but I'm not sure if its only because she came completely from nowhere. I always like a good surprise during fashion week :shifty::sideways:
I see what you mean... exactly the same here, I'm always afraid to be biased by surprise effects :stuart: ... already happened to me B)
right now, I'm "let's wait and see" but I must say I'm checking her thread everyday :blush::lol:

Othilia is what I wish Ursula Konina could be, a more mature and adult version of her if you may. It's sort of strange how edgy she is when you see that wonderful almost eagle-like profile yet at the same time she can look like the girl next door and soft on other shots.

Ultimately, I think she has that same edge that made Ymre Stiekema so popular at Prada and I would not be surprised at all if she is one of this season's exclusives.

Stats:
Height 179
Bust 84
Waist 60
Hips 88
Hair Hazel
Eyes blue/green

othilia115_4608.jpg
othilia115_4611.jpg

othilia115_4617.jpg
othilia115_4620.jpg

othilia115_4624.jpg
othilia115_4632.jpg

silentmodels.com

^ I much prefer her on the runway though I do think she has a killer profile :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->