Othilia Simon

:woot::woot::woot:

Vogue UK 2010 September
Wild Romance
Model: Othilia Simon
Fashion editor: Lucinda Chambers
Photographer: Paolo Roversi

via Chanelcouture09

I'm very very curious about it as I'm still so undecided about Othilia. I'm constantly changing my opinion about her, so perhaps this ed will help!

Vogue UK September
Wild Romance
Model: Othilia Simon
Fashion editor: Lucinda Chambers
Photographer: Paolo Roversi

Scanned by honeycombchild

Complete genius!B)

Silent S/S 2011 NY Showcard

03_Othilia.jpg

Models.com

Browsing through the BCBG show on style.it brought back to mind that Othilia burst onto the scene there one year ago and that we haven't had much fodder to thrive off of since her appearance in Vogue UK. Does anyone have a clue as to what happened with her? She'd got off to such an impressive start that I thought we'd see much more of her throughout the subsequent seasons.

Well, it can't be deemed a proper 'comeback' but - Othilia has one shot in this season's Pop issue (photographed by Charles Fréger and styling by Vanessa Reid)!

myfdb

She looks gorgeous! I have to admit I had very high hopes for Othilia, right from when I first saw her, and I still hope to see her career grow, she really has an amazingly interesting allure!

I wrote this on another thread recently, but it applies just as much to her. I don't understand the way her bookings are carried out. Nonetheless, I'm happy with the outcome. Hope this boosts her career into that exclusive level that she started off with. She was one of the only "newer" faces at Gucci.

I'm so thrilled. I had always really hoped for something major for her ever since her Marsh exclusive in NY a few seasons ago; she's special. There were glimmers of it with the Pop magazine appearance and the YSL video, but this is huge! If she's not an exclusive, then I can't wait to see what they next two weeks bring. If not, then that's still pretty awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->