Othilia Simon

^Her profile definitely rivals Ylonka's - only Othilia has extra androgyny to boot! Hope to see her in Paris after such a long absence...

:ninja::heart: I see Ursula's sleekness, almost sharky features too... wow

Finally showing up again at Yves Saint Laurent!
24253352356558849106537.jpg

yslfacebook via style_expert

Good she did it! I couldn't imagine she wasn't going to show up here somewhere great and YSL casting was amazing as a whole so even better for her.

A bit funny that we noticed her show up at YSL but didn't post her look yet. Lol!

Yves Saint Laurent F/W 10-11 Paris.

othiliaYSL_AW10_0852.jpg

Catwalking.com

Her full name is Othilia Simon...
Looking forward to see more of her :smile:

^ Totally looking forward for more! I was just thinking of her the day before, wondering if she might nab some exclusives during couture ...

Polaroids from mariemaud.com (there's also an interesting story about her background, discovery etc)
53609016.jpg

53609036.jpg

53609105.jpg

Looks like she scored an editorial in British Vogue!

2hrkbrm.jpg

French beauty Othilia stopped by Hanover Square earlier today. There's been a lot of buzz about this brooding brunette since she walked exclusively for YSL earlier this year. But she's yet to shoot a fashion story. Watch this space… source: vogueuk

She looks a lot softer in her natural poloroids, than runway... I'm still unsure about her jaw, but I love her profile :wub:

She is featured on models.com
Othilia is something of a quiet storm brewing on the horizon – after coming out of nowhere in February, she was on exclusive for the YSL show, and also walked for BCBG Max Azria and Philosophy. Since then this former competitive gymnast has shot the Costume National campaign with Glen Luchford, and recently worked with Paolo Roversi for a 12 page Vogue UK editorial. Phew! Not bad for a new girl. Discovered on the Lyon subway by Johann Mapaga, Othilia is just one Silent’s stable of new French girls working for major clients.

She's so gorgeous :heart: I've been a quiet observer in this thread..but now I am just really happy that she got the Costume National campaign!!! So amazing for her ^_^ Can't wait to see that, and the 12 page spread in Vogue UK!

Vogue UK by Paolo Roversi nevertheless and Costume National? That's amazing, i bet she'll be growing on me by the time. The polaroids above is just flawless :heart:

That campaign is really beautiful! She photographes very soft while being on the runway rather harsh looking. :crush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->