Paper Denim & Cloth Jeans

Rapper22

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Does anyone own any of these jeans?

Are they any good?

I've only just noticed that quite a few celebs are wearing them (Yes i'm late LOL)

Just wondered if anyone had any history on these?

Thank you!

There is a topic like that (or two) already. It's better if you use the search function and resurrect old topics. This way you will also find a lot of useful informatin posted already ;-)

i love these jeans, i own a few pairs, they are very very comfortable and fit me quite well! not so sure about the history though...

Nothing special IMO and Filenes Basement gets them in periodically and sells them for $69.

I have four pairs and I absolutely love them! I like the non-stretch styles better than the stretch (they seem to stretch out quickly). I know the guy that started it has just started a new label called Earnest Sewn, which is available at Barney's I think.

i just bought a new pair of dark pdc's. i love them because they are thin which is great because i live in a hot climate.

I love them and they are on sale at quite a few places right now.

They're hot and they are GREAT quality.

I have one pair, they are very comfortable and the wash is beautiful. The feel of the denim is exceptionally nice, not like any other brand I've worn. They don't fit me quite as well as some other brands.

my fave brand...

not that i really wear jeans...and even then...only levis...but for jobs i favour pdc's...the pocket and the fit and the fabric are the best imo...

Originally posted by faust@Aug 3 2004, 09:37 AM
There is a topic like that (or two) already. It's better if you use the search function and resurrect old topics. This way you will also find a lot of useful informatin posted already ;-)
[snapback]321000[/snapback]​

:unsure: :ninja: umm...i meant to say...

use the search engine people...!!! :hardhead: :innocent: :stuart:

I bought a pair about 1 year ago I like them but there are more of a comfortable jean- they do fit really well though but dont buy them at a dept store you can get them at filene's or marshalls for like $70

i have a pair - like the cut but they fit me badly - i must have been bigger when i bought them - they are falling off me at the moment. I think i am always a bit fatter in winter which is when I got them. the denim is nice & soft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"