Patrick Demarchelier on America's next top model cycle 15

Bertrando3

Reaction score
:heart: I just had to send this news right here on my favorite fashion forum TFS ! Ok listen to this y'all: after the huge announcement for the fashion world that the winner of cycle 15 of the hit reality television series America's next top modell, created by former supermodel turned media mogul Tyra Banks, was gonna be featured on the front cover of Italian Vogue + 2 fashion editorial spreads, another big news is on its way:

TB10.jpg

:heart::heart::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much for posting this. I knew that the winner would get a Italian Vogue cover but I didn't know that Patrick Demarchelier would photograph all of them or just the winner.

:rofl: me too! i don't think i watched an entire season since the first one and i'm glad they're getting serious about it now.

:shock: what?!? Meisel, now Patrick Demarchelier!

So they really are going to legitimise the show :clap:
I'm going to be watching this cycle!

like the rest of you guys, I'm so going to start watching this again!

The money must have been GREAT! Is he going to be forced to judge the grotesque photoshop crap that is supposed to pass for fashion photography on this show? I hope they are extremely cruel to the girls - in the interests of realism - when I've caught a clip of this before usually it is Tyra in her oopma loompa wig standing before a 3 foot tall neckless wonder proclaiming how much inner beauty she sees :lol:

I haven't watched it since series 2 or so - I can't believe it's series 15 already. And still, NO top models have come out of it, LMAO. So who are the judges for the new series? Tyra, Patrick, Andre....and Tyra again?

The money must have been GREAT! Is he going to be forced to judge the grotesque photoshop crap that is supposed to pass for fashion photography on this show? I hope they are extremely cruel to the girls - in the interests of realism - when I've caught a clip of this before usually it is Tyra in her oopma loompa wig standing before a 3 foot tall neckless wonder proclaiming how much inner beauty she sees :lol:

I haven't watched it since series 2 or so - I can't believe it's series 15 already. And still, NO top models have come out of it, LMAO. So who are the judges for the new series? Tyra, Patrick, Andre....and Tyra again?

Tyra is so fake. I cannot stand her voice.

and seriously, is it round 15?!?!?! no super models. why on earth they keep doing this show :innocent:

First Vogue Italia then Patrick D? Tyra NEEDS to find TOP MODEL this season unlike the other bland girls she chose in the last 14.

The contestants are really lucky!Can't wait to see this season!

Woah they are stepping it up big time. I have missed last cycle.

You know there can never be too much Tyra in her show. :rofl:

Which reminds me of this :rofl: :

omg you all need to watch Cycle 6. That was the best cycle for me. It was just so hilarious! I couldn't take Jade and Furonda :lol: I swear. Plus it was the best final 2, Joanie and Dani. ^_^

Damn, ALT really got all these people to work for Tyra...
She deffenetly got hooked with ALT because without him she would still be putting models on Seventeen magazine... I wonder what will happen when ALT leaves the show

whoaaa, this is big. And if this attempt of using all this high fashion power in the industry won't ultimately help the show finding just a right girl, I suggest Tyra to fold the show and leave the industry alone.

I am so watching this now! Thanks for the thread Bertrando3.

you're welcome Carmen Kass ahaha hopefully you're the real one ahaha :P:heart:

Damn, ALT really got all these people to work for Tyra...
She deffenetly got hooked with ALT because without him she would still be putting models on Seventeen magazine... I wonder what will happen when ALT leaves the show

actually it has nothing to do with André Leon Talley, this time it's Franca Sozzani who asked Tyra for it, after she asked her to be a permanent contributing editor for Vogue.it:

[...] Italian Vogue editor in chief Franca Sozzani initially reached out to Banks, stressing she wanted to expand into the American marketplace (hello, Anna!). As part of the new partnership, Sozzani agreed to give the winner of season 15 an Italian Vogue cover and two in-book fashion spreads. Banks also serves as a permanent contributor to the magazine’s Web site. “I see a lot more in store for Italian Vogue and Bankable Enterprises across multiple media platforms,” she added. The show is already in more than 100 countries and has 17 international editions. :heart::heart::heart: yesss Tks Franca :smile: :flower:

from WWD

and celebrity and fashion news websiteFashionologie confirmed it.

and more for people who might think André helped Tyra to get the Italian Vogue cover for the show's ultimate prize this year: styleite.

All and all I know a lot of you lost the interest in the show because no real top model has gone out from the show, yet people can deny the fact that the girls are working but still I know what WE want: someone who could really appear anywhere and everywhere just like Raquel, Coco, Lily, Natasha and the other top girls of the moment. I say: "let's see what comes out this upcoming cycle... You never know." B)

When does this extravagayza begin? I'm going to mark the date ominously in my dolphin calander.

I'm sorry, but just because they are bringing in new judges, new prizes, new photographers etc. doesn't mean the girls are going to be any more successful/versatile/interesting etc. than the previous winners/contestants.-_- I mean, come on where are the past winners? Walking for Marc Jacobs? Modeling for Gucci? On the cover of Vogue? No. I'd embarrassed if I were Tyra, none of these girls have actually gone on to become 'America's Next Top Model'.

I'm sorry, but just because they are bringing in new judges, new prizes, new photographers etc. doesn't mean the girls are going to be any more successful/versatile/interesting etc. than the previous winners/contestants.-_- I mean, come on where are the past winners? Walking for Marc Jacobs? Modeling for Gucci? On the cover of Vogue? No. I'd embarrassed if I were Tyra, none of these girls have actually gone on to become 'America's Next Top Model'.
Exactly, the cast is still gonna consist of mostly puffy-faced average girls who just happen to be tall.
And America hasn't had a top model in YEARS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->