Paul Harnden Shoemaker and more...

Paul Harnden and Undercover

Is somebody knows the list of shop wich distribut Undercover Paul Haernden and Undercover in USA... and all over the world ( I know it's difficult question... )

Thanks a lot

if by distribute you mean sell, then IF in nyc sells Paul Harnden.

Undercover is sold at Atelier, Jeffrey, Barneys (i believe they carry only female)

Damn..I thought this was informing us about a new collaboration, i was like :woot: :woot: :woot:

Oh well :(

:lol:

from pollyanna.com

getimage.php

getimage.php

getimage.php

getimage.php

Yes thanks nqth. I like it. I LOVE the shoes. But they are v v expensive.

You are welcome, Runner, Johnny:-)
The jkt with "winkled" sleeve is also lovely.

nqth, thanks for the pictures.
I really like the belt...too bad it's not sold seperately from the pants.

Saw the stuff again in Maxfield yesterday.. superb.
Other than that though, Ive got to say the selection there was quite poor of other brands for men.
I tried on a brown/black heavily washed leather blazer that was superb, but they didnt have my size.

hi people,

can someone inform me how a PH jacket fits? i've tried on a size L which is way too big for me at maxfield's before since they didn't have anything smaller so that's not a good gage for sizes. i am 1.75 m tall (5'9") and usually wear european size 46 (such as in dior homme). so what size should i be wearing in PH? i don't like them too loose or baggy but is that how PH should fit? i asked pollyanna and they told me i should wear a size M but L'Eclaireur told me i should be a size XS??? thanks to anyone in advance for your help :smile:

maybe a size S.

I wear around a size 44 and I take XS.

thanks raijin :smile: but how is it supposed to fit? loose or fitted?

I think its supposed to be fitted!
I like it that way anyway.

Im on the look-out for ones in my size in japan.. you would have more luck there too.

I would say XS or S. I am a 38 (which is Euro 48) and a S fits me just right. I suspect that the intended fit is more losse than say Dior, since in most other jackets I am a M. Pollyanna are just saying that ti you since they didn't buy a small.

Paul Harnden men's coat

Does anyone know what size the men's wool single breasted coat is in a size large??? Is it huge or shrunken down to say a medium like his jackets???

Any help is appreciated.....

anyone have a bio on paul harnden?
Have to write review on him...
Cant find anything on the web....

thanks y'all for all your views :smile:

decided to wait till i can try for myself to buy... but it's so hard to find his stuff outside europe/us/japan... anyone know by any chance anyone selling PH in hong kong, taipei, shanghai?

thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanyeb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->