Paul & Joe for Target

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Its official!!

http://www.fashionunited.co.uk/news/target.htm

Paul & Joe for Target
French fashion label Paul & Joe is creating an exclusive clothing collection for Target. The French designer brand is the third to have launched a line for the US retail giant.
Paul & Joe's creator, Sophie Albou, is designing a line of women's wear for fall/winter 2006/7 for Target. Albou just launched a fine jewellery line to celebrate the opening of her boutique on the prestigious Avenue Montaigne in Paris.
“Sophie Albou immediately understood what we wanted,” said Trish Adams, senior vice president of Target, in a press release. “Her collection is filled with original, elegant creations with a very girly touch.”
The collection will be launched in 1,148 Target stores form 1 August and will be available for 90 days.
The line will consist of blouses, tops, sweaters, pants, skirts, jeans and coats, with prices ranging between $7.99 and $149.
www.paulandjoe.com
18 April 2006

I love Paul & Joe..... I actually see this collection turning out well because their stuff is easily transferrable to a lower end chain.

Oh this is great, if only I could get my hands on it though! My only hope is ebay! I love Paul & Joe.

there was a launch/clebration of the paul and joe for target in paris a few weeks ago...

i think it will be a lot nicer than the tara jarmon stuff.

rachyroo, theres an online company that will forward your purchases for you.

WTF?! about the boys?! I'm totally not enthused. *sigh*

i wonder if itll be sophie for target or paul and joe for target...

so paul and joe will be launching aug 1 and tara jarmon is departing july 3. i wonder what target will have within that timeframe. weird.

i'm really excited about all of these target collaborations...
i like what their doing on the whole..
i haven't seen the tara jarmon stuff in person yet but i definitely found the luella stuff interesting
sounds like a good thing :smile:

oh my god, I am SO excited - I really need to save up, I'm going to buy everything!!!!

Splitted this into a new thread since it was going in a "meta" direction: Designers selling out

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, thanks lucy for posting this!:D I just found your thread now. I am not familiar with this brand, so I'll have to check it out. I think the July 3 is a typo...should be Tara departing July 31 for the 90-day run. Exciting news...thanks again!:flower: But I'm a little curious why they're going with another French line. In any case, I hope it's a good one.

Ooh I like P&J! I can't wait to see that because this is the first time an International-based designer has been called to work with them. Coincidentally,I was just at Target today(purchasing sundries,course)and I saw this Tara Jarmon stuff and it was actually pretty decent. Don't know who she is quite honestly but this stuff was much better than Isaac Misery's stuff :lol:

I got the chance to check out the P&J website, and am really loving their current women's collection! I can only hope I'll like the Target collection as much. ^_^ All this waiting for the various designers is driving me nuts.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->