Paul McCartney and Heather Mills split...

eternitygoddess said:
^No offense at all mellow, but I can never understand your posts. Want to rephrase what you just said so I can understand? :wink:
None taken.

Words are tricky things. If it were easy to say, I'd just say it. I am trying to understand what "charity" and "humanitarianism" mean, and whatever that may be, I am in full possession of those two qualities, and that I am Paul McCartney's Dawg Eternal. It's all for the love of Paul, you see.

"Charity" is a word that has lost its meaning through overuse. I Corinthians Chapter 13, the one I quote a bit of in that post, is one of my favorite Bible verses. "Charity" used to mean much more than Good Works, like "awe" used to mean more than "awesome!" Then there is the term, "agape" which you'll have to feel out yourself for better understanding. I am only beginning to fathom it and it is awesome. Really awesome.

Now, we strive to be better people by emulating who we see as being better people, ie, the Arthur Murray learn-to-dance feet. We'll all be together and happy and at peace when we all agree with one another and stop all the suffering through a great act of Will. Okay? Agreed? Easy as pie! Everybody dance now!

Awesome!

"Humanitarianism", now that's a b*tch to pin down. I guess it might be synonymous with "cannibalism", ie: "Ed Gein was a great Humanitarian", I'm not sure. I think it's actually a contest which one wins, like Pie Eating or Pig Calling. You get a ribbon for it: "Number One Humanitarian", "World's Greatest Dad", etc. It's a measurable, concrete Virtue and produces its best results when applied with good intentions, as history has clearly shown.

Okay, I just like taking the piss out of rich people. I admit it. It makes me feel better about my lonely little world. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
mellowdrama...I was responding to someone here that mentioned about
Heather doing charity work...and to my opinion Heather was doing charity
work because she's fake and she's with Paul..or was with Paul...
just because people do charity work..doesn't mean they are good people....
when you're married to a rich guy and you are after his money, yeah you'll
do any thing to look good...now she's doing anything to make him look bad..

Well...what do i know...but..
Bottom line I don't care for her and I think she's money hungry...

just my opinion...

Picture me blonde and more facially symmetrical, Paul. I haven't quite the same rack as Heather, but my smile is more sincere and I've teeth to tan hides with and open your bottles of beer. I'll respond to your demands with the utmost servility and discretion. Think about it, is all I'm saying. I know I said no one had to see my face, but I'm thinking you'd not think I was for real.

Attachments

• heather_mills_150c.jpg
    heather_mills_150c.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 191
  • formerglamourmodel.jpg
    formerglamourmodel.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 3
*Hypnotic* said:
mellowdrama...I was responding to someone here that mentioned about
Heather doing charity work...and to my opinion Heather was doing charity
work because she's fake and she's with Paul..or was with Paul...
just because people do charity work..doesn't mean they are good people....
when you're married to a rich guy and you are after his money, yeah you'll
do any thing to look good...now she's doing anything to make him look bad..

Well...what do i know...but..
Bottom line I don't care for her and I think she's money hungry...

just my opinion...

Oh, sweetie, I dunno what the truth is, I just know the whole thing is horrible and sad, but not horrible and sad in a Kevin Carter 1994 Pulitzer way, which is even more horrible and sad on my personal horrible and sad spectrum. You try to be happy for the vulture, at least.

Wow, it is really great how Heather Mills is being blamed for the Linda tapes. :rolleyes: Linda's supposed friend is ignored, while Heather is again villified. No one has questioned the motives of a man who would run to the tabs with the private thoughts of a friend, despite her widower's wishes they not be revealed.

It is also funny how Heather Mills is blamed for the high profile the divorce has in the press. Her soon to be ex and his camp have leaked more than their share of stories to the press in a bid to keep public opinion on their side. We have had everything from Stella's recent rant about "killing the b****" to her telling her dad to go on TV and "get nasty", details about how he cut footage of Heather out of his DVD, plus vicious comments from Kate Moss, Jonathan Ross and "sources" close to Sir Paul and/or Stella. Personally I wish both sides would put a $#@&* sock in it and think about a certain three year old girl...

On a side note-Heather Mills was involved in charitable work on behalf of amputees and the minefield cause before she met Paul McCartney. That fact seems to have been forgotten by some who in their haste to demonize Ms. Mills, neglected to do any research.

stylegurrl said:
On a side note-Heather Mills was involved in charitable work on behalf of amputees and the minefield cause before she met Paul McCartney. That fact seems to have been forgotten by some who in their haste to demonize Ms. Mills, neglected to do any research.

okay okay....I gotcha..

http://news.scotsman.com/celebrities.cfm?id=1638922006
Sir Paul speaks of need for dignity

CAROLINE GAMMELL
SIR Paul McCartney has insisted that he is optimistic about the future and does not bear grudges towards estranged wife Heather.
Despite his bitter and intensely scrutinised divorce, the former Beatle said he wanted the affair to remain private and maintain "a certain dignity".

He said he did not feel alone because there were a lot of people "like me" who had endured sadness in their lives.
McCartney, 64, told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "There are certain things in life that are personal and I think a relationship with a partner is intensely personal, and I prefer to keep it that way.
"When you are going through difficulties, I think the thing to do for the sake of all the people concerned is to keep a certain dignity and remember that it is a private affair and that way you will probably get through it better. You will put less noses out of joint and I think it is a more dignified way to go about it, so that's what I try to do."
McCartney and his wife were catapulted into the headlines when divorce papers claiming he mistreated her were leaked to the media. They announced their divorce in May after four years of marriage.
Through his lawyers, the pop star said he would "vigorously" defend himself against the accusations.
Insisting that the future was bright, McCartney said: "I have had a lot of sadness happen in my life and I think a lot of people are like me, so I don't particularly feel alone.
"For me, I have always been optimistic, I have always found that something will happen.
"Life goes on, I do not hold grudges against anyone, I don't blame anyone for the sadnesses that have happened to me. I am sad about them because it would be stupid to be otherwise."
He went on: "I think life goes on and it is what you make of it so I am pretty optimistic.
"Even through difficult moments, I like to try and look to the other side and think there'll come a time when I'll feel better."
McCartney said he used music as an escape when times were hard. He was speaking after the premiere of his classical composition 'Ecce Cor Meum' (Behold My Heart) at the Royal Albert Hall on Friday. He said the piece was inspired by his first wife Linda, who died from breast cancer in 1998.
She was with him when he was first asked to write the piece 10 years ago, and after her death he stopped working on it due to his grief.
"When Linda died, that was obviously a huge shock and a very difficult time for the family and it stopped me writing anything," he said.
"It was a year and a half after that when I started to creep back into the studio and see if I could do anything."
McCartney said the 'Interlude' part of the composition was particularly sad and his "cathartic" way of getting back into music.
But the musician said he had not dedicated the piece to Linda because by the time it was finished he had a new love interest. "I had found a new woman in Heather and it wasn't really appropriate to dedicate it to Linda," he said.
At Friday's world premiere, McCartney thanked his family and friends, describing his fourth classical album as "a labour of love".
He received a standing ovation from the audience as he thanked everyone who had helped him make the album.
'Ecce Cor Meum' was performed by soprano Kate Royal, Academy of St Martin in the Fields Orchestra, London Voices, and Magdalen and King's colleges boys' choirs.
Don't be sad, Paul! I can cheer you up--privately, with dignity!:wink::blush:

And http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=414571&in_page_id=1773

Macca buys Linda tapes for £200,000 By DENNIS RICE, Mail on Sunday Last updated at 10:47am on 5th November 2006

Rendezvous: Sir Paul and Peter Cox

Sir Paul McCartney has secretly paid £200,000 to secure audio tapes which reportedly contain explosive allegations about his marriage to his first wife Linda.
The recordings - which his second wife Heather Mills wants to use as part of her divorce claim that he was abusive towards her - were handed over to Sir Paul during an extraordinary cloak-and-dagger meeting in a Central London cafe.
The article in its entirety is long and a real hoot. A dignified, private hoot, nonetheless, in the Daily Mail, a dignified, private newspaper.

I ask you, Heather, how could you not love this man? Why would you want to be in the limelight when you've got the black hole of McCartney sucking up all matter, light, and energy? You've likely stunted the man's creativity again with all this negative jibber jabber. How long shall we have to wait for musical sentiments such as these:

Here we are
Back in the sunshine again
No more worries, no more worries
And no more pain

Here we are
No more worries or pain
And no more pain

No more worries

Paul McCartney, "Back in the Sunshine Again"
Sunshine. No pain. No worries...haven't heard it, but I'm guessing a mellotron swells at some point and you can't help but feel awed and good about life due to a happy accident chord progression discovered by Bach and brought back to you via the unflappable Mr. McCartney.

I like the happy music. Don't make my Paul sad, Heather, you lying b*tch. My weekly work dose of 96.5 KOIT ("Lite rock...less talk") without "Silly Love Songs" will turn my erstwhile contented, toe-tapping cubicle into a living hell.

I can make you smile again, Paul. Don't stop the music!

Biorhythmic evidence of me-n-Paul's undeniable meant-to-be-ness

Paul and I got it going on, biorhythmically speaking, with a 93% Physical, 80% Emotional, and an admittedly disappointing 53% Intellectual compatibility rating. It's all right, though, about our Intellects not jibing too greatly. We can still look at each other and get hot and bothered 93% percent of the time and feel similar things 80% of the time. I'll let you beat me at chess, dear.

We don't need to talk, I can look upward and admire your genius with my dim, loving bovine eyes. It's that gagging clause that seals it, baby. I won't say anything. Facade.com guarantees it will be rock steady 75% of the time. If I only stay over on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, we'll have the odds beat.

And if it doesn't work out, I'll always have Osama. He has dreamy eyes, dare I say dreamier than yours, Paul, plus I've always had a thing for caves--they've got a certain private dignity. I've got just the perfect burqa picked out, should fate allow, and I'm learning how to make halal lamb kebabs over sterno in the dark. The dark helps cos the lambs can't see each other during the dirty business. The man needs his food.

Godwilling, McCartney. Inshallah, Osama.. Do the right thing...fight for my hand...

Paul McCartney offers Heather Mills 20 Million Pounds for Custody
written November 13, 2006
Sir Paul McCartney has reportedly offered Heather Mills £20 million for full custody of daughter Beatrice.

The Beatles legend is hoping the sum - together with an alleged £80 million divorce settlement - will be enough to avoid a court battle with his estranged wife over their three-year-old daughter.

A source told Britain's News of the World newspaper: "Bea means everything to him. His fear is that if Heather gets custody then she could make things really difficult for him in the future to have proper contact with Bea.

"He is worried she will slowly cut him out of his daughter's life and he couldn't bear that. Paul wants the divorce and custody of Beatrice settled in a one-off transaction. He has told Heather, 'I get Beatrice and you get the money.'

Paul and Heather, 38, previously said they would jointly take care of Beatrice. The 64-year-old, who is reported to be worth £825 million, is planning to raise Beatrice at his 160-acre Peasmarsh estate in Sussex.
Paul was given a standing ovation by well-wishers supporting him in his divorce from Heather Mills last week.

The musician had been enjoying a quiet meal at New York's Italian eatery Il Gattopardo and was left shocked when the whole restaurant erupted into rapturous applause as he stood up to leave. One diner showed his support for Paul by shouting: "We are with you all the way Paul!"
http://www.eog.com/
The New Yorkers know when to applaud, Paul, after you're done eating and are on your way out the door. I know when to applaud, like that part when "Polythene Pam" segues into "She Came In Through The Bathroom Window": goosebumps, cheers, and tears, baby. And, of course, after your done mashing the spuds. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. The kid probably knows her pattycake by know, too. I take it Heather never caught the rhythm.

I'm sorry for that. I'm working out the tabs for "Besame Mucho", I have to do it by ear cos they took them all off teh internets. It's raining in Berkeley, there's a foot of mud in People's Park, and there's a hole in my tarp, but my offer still stands. I'll hire some mariachi day-laborers for accompaniment if my brain and fingers fail to collide in the way God intended. Como si fuera esta noche la ultima vez...

Why is this woman smiling?

Paul McCartney's not-so-secret settlement

Sir Paul McCartney will pay estranged wife Heather Mills £120million in a secret divorce settlement, it has been reported.

The former Beatles legend has been convinced to agree to the deal by his fashion designer daughter Stella, who is worried about his mental and physical health.

A source told Britain's News of the World newspaper: "Stella told Paul: 'If this goes on it could kill you. Being happy is more important than money'."
Paul had a heart scare earlier this year and has been in therapy since he split from the former model in May.

It has been reported that Heather will be publicly awarded £10million, most of which she will donate to charity.

However, Paul will privately hand Heather £120million, which includes £3million a year for the divorce settlement and £2million a year in maintenance for their three-year-old daughter Beatrice.

The staggering fee also includes £3million for their English homes, an £8million fund for homes in the US and Europe and £2million towards staff fees and general expenses.

The source added: "It's a done deal and Paul is relieved."

Heather, 38, was seen filming inside the London home she shared with Paul last week.

Heather spent two hours at the £5 million St John's Wood mansion, videoing the contents of every room before leaving with two suitcases filled with clothes.

The footage is rumoured to be for use during her upcoming divorce battle, but Heather's spokesperson insists she was filming the paparazzi following her.
http://people.monstersandcritics.com/news/article_1231995.php/Paul_McCartneys_not-so-secret_settlement

Attachments

• headline_1165845893.jpg
    headline_1165845893.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 94
i dont know much about this case at all, so sorry if i say something really dumb but i think whatever has happened now she must of genuinely loved him to have a child with him:heart:

^I've said pages of dumb things without interruption, and I feel no need to apologize. I'm sure there's loads we don't know about this case, loads more than I honestly care to know and can easily guess half-right most of the time. I do want to take this opportunity to extend my proposal of marriage to Heather, as well. We could get hitched in Boston! I'm great with kids!

mellowdrama said:
^I've said pages of dumb things without interruption, and I feel no need to apologize. I'm sure there's loads we don't know about this case, loads more than I honestly care to know and can easily guess half-right most of the time. I do want to take this opportunity to extend my proposal of marriage to Heather, as well. We could get hitched in Boston! I'm great with kids!

:heart: :lol: xx

'Threat' to Mills McCartney, police say

British police have warned Heather Mills McCartney, the estranged wife of ex-Beatle Paul McCartney, of a "non-specific threat" against her.
Media reports in Britain said the Sussex Police have informed her about it in addition to notifying the singer.
millsmccartney-cp-5384940.jpg
Heather Mills McCartney, shown in this 2002 photograph, has had a special police alarm installed in her home because of the threat.
(Canadian Press)
"Police are satisfied there's no imminent risk to Mills McCartney," said Bernie Murphy of the Sussex Police Force Command, based in the southern coastal town of Brighton.
Murphy said the threat was "risk-assessed" when it was discovered on Thursday.
"Local officers have been fully briefed regarding the circumstances and provision has been made for an immediate police response should this be necessary."
Murphy indicated Mills McCartney was given a kind of alarm that she could trigger to get a quick police response at her home in Hove, a community near Brighton.
Depression after divorce

The 38-year-old former model recently revealed she had been getting threats following her separation in May from the ex-Beatle. The couple had been married four years and have a daughter, Beatrice.
Mills McCartney told the BBC in November that she suffered a deep depression after the announcement of the divorce in the spring because of the "very scary" threats she had been getting.
The British tabloids have published lurid reports of the 38-year-old's past. They were equally enthusiastic in reporting details of the divorce papers in which Mills McCartney claims McCartney stabbed her in the arm with a broken wine glass, shoved her over a coffee table and grabbed her throat.
The 64-year-old composer said he would fight those allegations.
Mills McCartney, an anti-landmines and animal rights campaigner, announced she was suing three newspapers: the Sun, the Daily Mail and the Evening Standard.
Meanwhile, the singer and songwriter has refused to discuss the divorce publicly and told a magazine in early December that he had sought psychiatric counselling to get him through it all.
"It's not a bad idea to have someone to talk to. It's normally over family matters," McCartney told Radio Times magazine.
http://www.cbc.ca/arts/story/2006/12/17/millsmccartney-threat.html

mellowdrama said:
Picture me blonde and more facially symmetrical, Paul. I haven't quite the same rack as Heather, but my smile is more sincere and I've teeth to tan hides with and open your bottles of beer. I'll respond to your demands with the utmost servility and discretion. Think about it, is all I'm saying. I know I said no one had to see my face, but I'm thinking you'd not think I was for real.

You're surprisingly close, Mellow. :wink:

Heather has a nostril flare but you could always try breathing heavily through your nose :lol:

VainJane said:
You're surprisingly close, Mellow. :wink:

Heather has a nostril flare but you could always try breathing heavily through your nose :lol:

I will be breathing heavily through my nose when I go in for the arm lock/ throw / choke hold / pin combo I'll pull on Paul, disarming him of his sharpened beer stein. I see him now, pointing it at me accusingly in one of our countless rows we'll have over "petting the sheep before you shear makes the wool ethically harvested" or not. He says it does, I think it's tantamount to foreplay before r*pe-- next thing you know there's blood and Grolsch all over the carpet.

Nine months later, our son Hugo comes into the world, a strapping big snapper with a reflexive right hook and a fullllll set of teeth. In an act of diplomacy engineered by the Liverpool underworld and ousted Thai PM Thaksin Shinawatra, Paul gets the left breast, Hugo the right. Paul's petting the sheep, and I'm knitting the blanket. I'm peeling the spuds; he's mashing them. Family: the way it's supposed to be.

Oh, and Yoko, if you need a driver...

eternitygoddess said:
If there was no daughter this mess would be so much easier...SOOO much easier.

Right. People can take sides and the press can hurl insults but there is a young child in the middle of this. I hope for her sake it doesn't get any worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->