Perez Hilton claims Black Eyed Pea’s front man Will.I.Am assaulted him!

I'm all for anyone trying to take Perez Hilton down a peg, but I think that Breitbart - in his own way - is really just as bad. Either way, I'm seriously surprised that it took this long for Hilton to have a physical altercation with a celebrity! He has said and written some seriously vile things.

I frequent Perez's site for celeb gossip/entertainment usually when I'm bored, I've done it for like 2 years now so I have alot of experience with how he acts. He's absolutely disgusting. He's arrogant, self centered, bitchy, mean, has no limits on his cruelty and victimizes everyone for no reason usually.

He's only concerned with making as much money and becoming as famous as possible. After that Carrie Prejean (I think that's her name, the Miss California girl) thing, he bashed her each and everyday, sometimes MULTIPLE TIMES! Just because she said something he didn't want to hear. He merely asked her for HER opinion, and she honestly gave it, and he treated her like **** for weeks and weeks afterward.

But YET he defineatly wouldn't want anyone censoring HIS blog because he has the right to free speech. He's a hypocrite. He also makes fun of a 15 year old girl (Miley Cyrus) called her a sl*t and wh*re, and was the first to bash any stupid thing she did or said. He gave Selena Gomez tons of good press, almost trying to make them "go against" eachother. (Example: "Team Selena") The ONLY time he let up is when Miley said she supported gay marriage.

The only way to get on this guy's good side is to kiss *** and support his political beliefs. Sounds like an INTOLERANT hater to me. Now more to the point. There seems to be some delusional notion that as long as you're not physically hurting someone, you can do and say whatever you want about them. I think this is just not true.

Words hurt, they can hurt you emotionally, mentally, professionally, with relationships, etc. Just because you're not getting your *** beat doesn't mean you're not feeling pain. Perez has crossed the line THOUSANDS of times. will.i.am seems to have crossed the line once. I'm not going to be sympathetic for someone who makes a living off of trashing others.

edit:

I know if people read this their first question would be "oh well if you can't stand him so much why do you go on his site?" and the short answer is that he's generally a reliable source of information and updates more frequently than other sites: I like the factual content and ease of navigation, I dislike him and the way he goes about rudely expressing his opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
His site is a good source for newsarticles. I don't pay attention to his rants and crude drawings.

I have found the site useful to catch up on the big headlines and other news pieces that I would've ordinarily missed on cnn or yahoo.

im not sure... I'm kind of torn about it. I don't like how Perez is terrible to everyone, and I think in some form or another karma would/will have to get him. But then again, I don't agree with violence. Its interesting.

i think he laid his own bed from the beginning with plastering "wh*re,sl*t etc. stuff" on his blog. i'm all for bringing up the opinions on certain stuff but on a level that's open to the same kind of interaction. perez's interaction is one-sided and extremely hypocritical when it comes to others non condemning the same kind of behavior. i don't know what he expected when he put out the interaction on that rude level, i mean, violence is never the answer, but if he seems to think he has the right to act on that level, why not other let him answer the same level. there's not much difference in putting people down in such disrespectful way and not to expect getting a same kind of backlash (which violence is, the only difference is that there's a legal action which goes with it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->