Perfume buys that were just WRONG?

I guess it should have been obvious that it was going to be terrible..but Brittney Spears Curious was so gross.

Also..CK Obsession makes me want to puke too

eugh

KENZO. My poor ex boyfriend got it me but its so strong makes me ill. Pretty bottle though.

If i smell a bad purfume sometimes I get migranes where i can't see side at the corner of my eye, my sense of smell is so strong and feel dizzy and sick. After reading these posts I now can't see out the corner of my eye :(.

Anything from Avon or Oriflame and the red bottle Kenzo, it's just too strong. >.<

Luckily all my perfume buys have been right...except I have a bottle of Avon Pink Suede. I had the deodorant et. al and LOVED the scent. However I haven't used a ton of it because a) I got other perfumes and b) I always used it after gym, so it became a gym scent. Maybe if I put off using it til spring, it'll be more appealing to me.

Avon Extraordinary, I tried the wrist samplers in the catalogues and I liked it, then I spray it at an Avon booth and I really hate it.

And I love my Avon perfumes, sadly most of the good ones are discontinued:(

My mom ONLY uses Chanel Cristalle, which I subsequently hate. I don't like any Chanel perfume that isn't Chance.

fiorucci. the one with the angel wings on it. the pink one. the one that made my friends gag a bit. I was in denial for a while, since I had spent nearly 50 bucks on it.

"it smells like sweet candyy and ::gag::, welll, I like it"

I used to wear Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger when I was in middle school...I threw away every single last bottle of that years ago...it was nauseating.

I bought Bond no. 9 Chinatown awhile back in Saks and funny how it didn't smell like the sample the SA gave me. When I got home and put it on, it smelled old but I adore the bottle so I kept it around.

do not like:
J#adore by Dior
Deep Red by Hugo Boss

and i also really hate d&g light blue.. it makes me feel sick. one of my friends wore too much of it while we were driving somewhere, and it just made me sick to my stomach

I bought britney spears curious when it first came out... I thought it smelled good. But a few months later it turned yellow and stunk soooo bad so I took it in a switched it. The second bottle did the same thing! I got givenchy hot couture in place of it and I'm quite happy now :smile:
Oh also when fantasy came out I thought I liked it so I asked for it for christmas. Bad idea, it was so sweet smelling; gave me a headache. Pretty much any britney spears fragrance is a bad choice IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with the Britney Spears Curious. I got it for Christmas that year it came out and within a month it was leaking through the bottle and taking the finish off of my dresser and the whole bottle was getting sticky and i just had to throw it away. Maybe it was just my bottle, but i wont ever buy it again.

Angel from VS back in 2000/2001. I put it on only once and it literally made me sick.

Is it me....or is Chanel No5 over-rated? :unsure: My mom has it and I never liked it as much as magazines tell me I should :rofl:

TheGlassAngel said:
Is it me....or is Chanel No5 over-rated? :unsure: My mom has it and I never liked it as much as magazines tell me I should :rofl:

I don't like it either!

My boyfriends mum brought me back a bottle of Armani Code from holiday, it is my fave perfume just now but I think there is something wrong with this bottle, it smells really weird. Just went to boots just now to have a sniff of their tester to make sure I wasn't imagining things, but Im not! My bottle is rancid! She bought it from Sears so don't think it could be fake or anything, but yuck! Im going to have to buy another bottle from here so as Im not put off it altogether. :doh: Annoyed cos its a huge bottle as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->