Perfume News

Originally posted by Born Lippy@Aug 15 2004, 02:21 PM
Have u tried ebay tutifruiti?

Did u know that tuti fruiti was a german games show where the contestants had to strip?
[snapback]332841[/snapback]​

Thanks! Why didn't I think of that :doh:

Did I know about strip show? ja sicher! :winkiss:

Originally posted by Incroyable@Aug 17 2004, 01:16 PM
That bread one was the set of scents for the issue of Visionaire. :flower:

I suspect that this H&M fragrance is going to be similar to FCUK, and other perfumes by trendy makers.
[snapback]335947[/snapback]​

Gross-e :lol:

It doesn't smell good on me. There was no sweetness to the scent at all. Maybe good for some people, but not with my chemistry.

I like DiorAddict and wear it at present, i have had some great compliments about it, but find the smell doesnt last all day, as e.g Escape does, but still nice :flower:

I adored this fragrance, wore it for about a year and a half. I've never gotten so many compliments from strangers and there was one man I dated that said the smell made him weak.... he loved it. However, one day (after he and I broke up of course) I just couldn't stomach it anymore - too sweet. But for a year and a half it was my signature....

Now my mom wears it and I nearly gag when I smell it - I'm so over it.... I used to love it so much I wanted to eat it!

I :heart: DiorAddict. I haven't been wearing it lately, but it's a great smell. very intense, Brian already gave the descrption of the fragrance, so I don't need to open my old training books :lol: but this fragrance is awesome...

Dior also launched a fresher version, which is actually very different from the original one, I honestly don't like it, because it smells like Dior's L.E. fragrances... Dior has also launched a new version of their classis "Poison", I can't recall the name "Pure Poison" or something, the bottle is light iridicent purple, and the smell is reeeally different from the classic...

I smelled it but I don't remember the scent, which means it didn't make any impression on me

I lovvvve Dior Addict. It's so intense and the scent stays on me for ages. Can't say I've had any compliments like I have with DKNY, JPG Classique, Hugo Boss... but I wear it because I like it. :ninja: :innocent:

I love dior addict its very deep and strong, i find it a sexy fragrance - i don't wear it often though, sometimes it can just be too much for me, i'm a j'adore girl for sure.

versace crystal noir

versace crystal noir is the latest perfume released by versace and it havent arrived to my country yet, i think the bottle is georgeous and i´m very curious about how does ti smell, so if anyone had tried it and will like to post a message i´ll apreciate it a lot:flower:

P79626_hero.jpg

Baby Blue Jeans by Gianni Versace

Gianni Versace created the Jeans fragrance line in 1995, and it has expanded since then. It includes Blue Jeans, Green Jeans, Red Jeans, Yellow Jeans, Black Jeans, Metal Jeans, White Jeans, Baby Rose Jeans, and Baby Blue Jeans.

gvbbm.jpg

I know that Gianni designed the bottle for Baby Blue Jeans, however, I don't know who the perfumer was. Does anybody know anything about who the perfumer was?

I did a Google search and I couldn't find anything, other than retailers selling it.

Thx, Arturo

I have it, for me, to me it smells a lot like Hypnotic Poison :ninja:

My fave still from Versace is Blonde :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alejandro said:
I have it, for me, to me it smells a lot like Hypnotic Poison :ninja:

My fave still from Versace is Blonde :heart:

mmm.... Hypnotic poison.... i think i´m not going to like it a lot, i preffer poison :woot:, pure poison or j´adore^_^ ......

my favourite versace perfumes are woman (that also has such a lovely bottle:woot: ) and jeans couture man:woot:

j´adore dior said:
mmm.... Hypnotic poison.... i think i´m not going to like it a lot, i preffer poison :woot:, pure poison or j´adore^_^ ......

my favourite versace perfumes are woman (that also has such a lovely bottle:woot: ) and jeans couture man:woot:

I agree...I like Pure poison and j'adore.

But I lost my Pure Poison today...D**N!!! :cry:

sanrio said:
I agree...I like Pure poison and j'adore.

But I lost my Pure Poison today...D**N!!! :cry:

Jane, you idiot, I can't leave you for a minute now can I. :innocent: ^_^ Jk.

I haven't smelt this yet. My favourite dior is I :heart: Dior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chikirin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->