Perfume News

I've been using Narcisso Rodriguez for over a year now and I love it.

The black bottle that is!

He's just brought out this new one in a pink bottle - I smelt it and I think he's added peach in this one - its just wrong! The black bottle has hints of orange which is less sickly sweet.

"Lovely" by SJP

Has anyone tried Sarah Jessica Parker's perfume "lovely" yet??? i really want to know what its like because my family are going away and can get it duty free and i cant get out anywhere to smell it!!!
Is it ^_^ or :sick: ????

she has a perfume? oh lord...Why can't celebrities resist the temptation to cram their names down our throats?

strawberry daiquiri said:
...or up our noses.

That conjures up...unpleasant...images. In fact, I say 'conjured', but I suspect that the kind of evil magic that brings the image of SJP going up my nose, Manolos first, can only be the necromantic arts.

I have smelt it in the little paper sample inside a mag.

I was so dissapointed. I love SJP but her fragrance- at least in the sample- smelt like floor cleaner (Pinesol).

Plastic'sWife said:
I have smelt it in the little paper sample inside a mag.

I was so dissapointed. I love SJP but her fragrance- at least in the sample- smelt like floor cleaner (Pinesol).

:sick: YUCK.... well maybe the perfume smells bad on paper, ive experienced that from alot of perfumes!!
Ill just have to try and find somewhere that has the perfume and try it!!

maarit said:
Cumming

[font=Arial, Helvetica][size=-1][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=-1]What do you get when you cross an award winning actor (Alan Cumming), an award winning perfumer (Christopher Brosius), and an award winning creative director (Jason Schell)...

A new look at the classic world of men's fragrance: combining three distinct talents to bring you a scent that is all about Sex, Scotch, Cigars and Scotland.

A sexy, fun and mischievous fragrance with top notes of: Bergamot, Black Pepper, Scotch Pine, Whiskey. Core notes of: Cigar, Heather, Douglas Fir, Rubber. Base notes of: Leather, Highland Mud, Peat Fire & White Truffle.
(cummingthefragrance.com)
[/size][/font][/size][/font]

THANKS for all the information you shared with us :flower: :flower:

lara_banana said:
:sick: YUCK.... well maybe the perfume smells bad on paper, ive experienced that from alot of perfumes!!
Ill just have to try and find somewhere that has the perfume and try it!!

i think she´s best suited to create a shoe collection :P

Maria, by Maria Sharapova

perfume1.jpg

This much-anticipated set opens with sweet Mandarin and Bergamot freshness.

The excitement continues when Pomegranate Leaf, Cassis Berries and Lemongrass advance to courtside with garden florals of Gardenia, Jasmine and Magnolia.

Dewy English Rose petals and Wimbledon Grass bring an unrivaled passion to this game.

Add in Cashmere Musk, White Amber Crystals and a stroke of Vanilla for an unforgettable match point...Maria Sharapova.

For all Angel by Thierry Mugler fans..A new perfume is under production. The name of the new fragrance is Alien. :flower:

SJP 'Lovely'

I smelled Lovely at the sears store here in Toronto and i loved it. It has a uniqueness to it, like its a mix of alot perfum oils. Its not a brezzy, fresh smell, its more intense yet still subtle... if that makes any sense :smile: And has anyone seen the ad campaign?! i wasnt crazy about the perfume bottle but the ads are AMAZING... so beautiful.

A limited edition harvest line is coming from Givenchy, starting with a new version of Amarige using the 2005 mimosa harvest from Grasse. Organza will be reinterpreted with "an intensified note of Indian Jasmine", and Very Irresistible with Bulgarian rose. (via escentual-news)

It's called Amarige Harvest 2005 - has anybody tried it ?
Sephora apparently has it : http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P127400

a new one from Cacharel called Promesse, lovely bottle by the way, more info at cacharel.com

Attachments

• PROMESSE.jpg
    PROMESSE.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:
today i also tried three relatively new scents, gaultier 2, very irresistible man and prada parfum and all of them have way too much patchouli on them, ughhh, i hate patchouli, at least when is on that amount of concentration, pluss, gaultier 2 is almost identical to le male wich is one of the fragrances i dislike the most, at the end all beautiful bottles with very similar and unpleasant scents, at least for me.

Attachments

• gaultier 2.jpg
    gaultier 2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 58
  • prada.jpg
    prada.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 57
  • very irresistible.jpg
    very irresistible.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 57

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics