Personal must-haves for Spring 10

thingsiwant.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm making 3 DIY jean shorts. I want 2 more gladiator sandals and tons of maxi dresses. I also found a new site for purchasing thin t-shirts.

Potato - Love that list with pics.. I like Ash's sunnies too. Very nice. Im not a jeans person though so baggy jeans are not my thing :blush:

i'm so late with that... but i need to have the Matthew Williamson for H&M dress with the Birds :smile:

Potato, lovely list, I'll probably also be adding a pair of converse in the coming months.. probably tan converse.. I spotted them on a girl in NY, she was wearing a short floral dress, a loose sweater and converse and I absolutely loved how they look and the effect of breaking the busy aspect some summer outfits can bring.

One more recent item that's joined my list is a below-the-knee full skirt in some interesting print.. inspired by Etro S/S 10. I already have one in dark pink and a black one but I'd love to get one in either green or navy.. :heart:
etro skirt.jpg
[fashiongonerogue]

Shouldn't we do a fall/winter thread by now? I already bought some stuff :ninja:

^I do still want to get Summerish items!

- some new short jeans
- one of those cute up-wait dresses
- (le sigh)

Same here! I'm still shopping for summer, although the weather in California hardly does a dramatic twist between autumn and summer.

I'm still lusting after...
- One sleeved dresses/tops
- neutral and white pieces
- elaborate feather or bow hair accessories

Monday I'll be going to the summer sales with my best friend and on my wishlist is:
-Sunglasses, preferably red ones, if they suit me
-Shorts in bold colours!
-Lots of T's (I only have like 2 summer t's, all the rest are black/blue and too hot to wear in summer)
-and shirts

Nothing too spectacular, now I think about it :P
But then again, I'm more of a winter-person and buy my most interesting pieces then.

Eh to summarize, I guess my summer uniform has been Rayban wayfarers, colorblock dresses (they need to go after this season!!), converse lowtops, maxi dresses, asymmetrical loose fit tops and shawls (shawl is not really the word i'm looking for - loose cover up thingies?) I feel like I should have found a pair of denim cutoffs. I havent worn short denim shorts in a long time... maybe that will be on the wishlist before summer ends.

burberry aviator jacket
the givenchy trousers were the sides go up kinda
lots of socks
and a few new jackets

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"