Pictures of eyebrows

Eyebrows are one of the first things I notice about people. When someone has really fantastic, prominent brows, I am immediately envious. Keira Knightley's got a great set, I love Natalia's, and am very taken with those of Sophie Vlaming after seeing the pictures a few posts back.

I love Ali's brows! I have a thing for thick brows.

ali2.jpg

(modaobscura.blogspot.com)

my eye brows are THICKKKKK. what most people dont know is that my eyebrows are actually about half the size they used to be! i get so lazy to get them waxed but i hate plucking because i always seem to pluck too much or lose shape. :(

Hilary Rhoda :heart:

sources: iconinternational, VogueElle Addict's scans, jssy4eva's scans

You read my mind. I am absolutely in love her eyebrows!!!

I actually have similar eyebrows to Hilary's, but I recently went to a benefit counter and they took off a little more than I wanted (but she did a magnificent job). :lol:

Thick eyebrows are love.:heart: Thanks for starting this thread!

That one picture of her with the caterpillar on her finger, I first thought it was an eyebrow :rofl:

mine^_^

Attachments

• Picture 1210.jpg
    Picture 1210.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 538
  • DSC03681.JPG
    DSC03681.JPG
    3.8 KB · Views: 537
  • Picture 1209.jpg
    Picture 1209.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 536
^Aw,love yours!:heart:And as I can see the shape it's great!

I've always been a fan of Hilary Duff's eyebrows. Haha, I remember I used to watch Lizzie McGuire when I was younger and think enviously, "I wish I had her eyebrows..." They're not too thick nor too thin and they look like they need minimal grooming. They even look pretty from every angle! If there's such a thing as "effortless eyebrows," I think these are it! And they look soft and fuzzy... :heart:

hilary-duff-vaseline.jpg

(hilaryduffsource.com)

I'm also a long-time admirer of Kristin Kreuk's brows. I generally prefer thick eyebrows, but these are so perfect!
kristin-kreuk-eyes.jpg

(justjared.com)

Becki Newton's are killer...I love the way one of them always looks like it's higher than another. (Well, maybe one is.) On Ugly Betty, I find it endearing the way she raises her eyebrows--anyone else ever notice that? They seem so devious.
100407_newton_400x400.jpg

becki_newton.jpg

(timeinc.net)

And I love Hilary Rhoda's eyebrows, too. So fierce!

I REALLY love strong eyebrows on men, as demonstrated by Jesse Metcalfe below. Sometimes I can't help but want to mate with him just so my kids with have wonderful eyebrows, too.
Jesse%20Metcalfe-LRS-000890.jpg

(starpulse.com)

Okay, I'll stop blabbering about eyebrows now!

I love really prominent eyebrows.. Especially Camilla Belles !!
Here's a picture I took a while ago of mine :smile:
baaah-1.jpg

^ Love your brows

I hate mine, they can never wax them right. One good thing about bushy brows is that they grow back quickly, don't have to live with mistakes to long.

mine...

090215060421650301.jpg

my fav eyebrows are nat portman's i guess... and keira!!
prominent eyebrows!!!
Anouck lepere?
pic from her thread
090215061311809742.jpg

I really like Eva Green's brows. Thick and straight, which tends to look funny, but they complement her face wonderfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couturemagazine
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->