Pictures of eyebrows

just seeing this thread made me remember the guy i seen coming into my work tonight.

a caveman's uni-brow looked thin as hell compared to this guys :shock:
it was coal black and looked like someone drew a thick black line across his forhead with a thick sharpie :lol:

and the funny part, Disturbia was playing on the radio.
it was the perfect song to describe them, or it. :shock::rofl:

... from askmen.com
Beautiful!
090217053953656469.jpg

I wish I could have naturally full and thick eyebrows like Camilla Belle. I'm so envious and I think it just flatters her already pretty face. Too bad my brows are too scarce.

CamillaBelle_Granitz_6800449.jpg

photo credit celebritywonder.com

peelope's eyebrows look great on the second pictures... so dark... like camilla belle!

I like Camilla Belle's. I really love thick eyebrows although they aren't for everyone.

I love Emina's eyebrows.
2490756544_5f3dbeefc2.jpg

flickr/chx2007'

i love thick brows too! so much so, that i even Like lourdes leon's:
LOURDES%20LEON.JPG

bestweekever.tv
i also like light hair with darker brows:
s-magazine.jpg

virgin mobile fashion blogger

Lourdes leon is such a perfect combo of her mom and dad.

... with a little pluck maybe??? cause i really don't find it beautiful at all :shock:

i guess it's an acquired taste... i think they purposely groomed her brows to be even more prominent. she has the same "real" appeal as Frida Kahlo. human, primal.... but she's only like 11, so i won't say more.

I always hated having thick eyebrows, mine are dark black and thick, but now i appreciate them more after coming on this thread. I think medium to thick ones( but not thick or bushy) which are nicely shaped eye brows are lovely because they bring out a person's eyes and features, they are just like having thick dark eyelashes..:heart: Like Penelope cruz has beautiful eye brows.

I LOVE Isabel Lucas's Eye brows.^_^:flower:

29fwbkj.jpg

i love camilla belle's eyebrows but shes already been mentioned so i'll refrain but attacking this thread with photos of her lol..

here are mine, biggest bane of my life, they are so stupidly annoying. my mother always told me never to pluck them too thin which would cause a few arguments when i was 14/15 but i'm pleased i didn't go too mad with the tweezers...

eyebrows.png

Jazzeh, I love your eyebrows they are perfect thickness and a beautiful shape:flower: did you pluck it like to achieve that look or were they just naturally like that? Thats the kind of eyebrows i like!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DangerClose
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->