249_5209.jpg

Caroline

443_15240.jpg

Cintia

2064_15124.jpg

Originally posted by JRSlims@Dec 6 2004, 06:11 PM
:woot:
[snapback]454010[/snapback]​

Is this Daria? :shock: Man she looks so good! Great choice for a cover I'm not a member of the Daria Appreciation Society but I could be convinced with such evidence :P

I love your work Funnyfan, that is a good cover.

I really wish editors would drop the mind numbingly boring actresses and restore the models back to their rightful places : on the cover of fashion mags!

Originally posted by cosmocat@Dec 7 2004, 02:03 PM
Sometimes, I don't know what magazine editors are thinking with their cover choices.
[snapback]454981[/snapback]​

There is so much politics involved with a magazine cover that it is never about just a picture. You have to satisfy the advertisers, the model agencies, the readers, the industry, your staff, all the while maintaining a certain integrity. It's not as simple as pointing at a pretty picture.

great vogue cover from liya

03.jpg

great vibe cover

11.jpg

17.jpg

nice alternative cover from german model dasniya@viva

dasniya1.jpg

Originally posted by JRSlims@Dec 7 2004, 12:14 AM
:brows:
[snapback]454016[/snapback]​

Who's that wonderful redhead girl, please?

EDIT : oh, excuse-me, it's okay, i've clicked and saw it's jessica stam, sorry :smile:

There is so much politics involved with a magazine cover that it is never about just a picture. You have to satisfy the advertisers, the model agencies, the readers, the industry, your staff, all the while maintaining a certain integrity. It's not as simple as pointing at a pretty picture.
I get that, but most of them are so incredibly boring. I'm tired of the headshots, and the dull outfits. I do think that many of the pictures selected here would draw in more people than your average magazine cover. I'm sure they could do better images with celebrities also, not as good though :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->