Porter%2BMagazine%2BSummer%2B2017%2B-%2B08.jpg

Porter%2BMagazine%2BSummer%2B2017%2B-%2B07.jpg

Porter%2BMagazine%2BSummer%2B2017%2B-%2B06.jpg

Porter%2BMagazine%2BSummer%2B2017%2B-%2B05.jpg

Porter%2BMagazine%2BSummer%2B2017%2B-%2B04.jpg

Porter%2BMagazine%2BSummer%2B2017%2B-%2B03.jpg

Porter%2BMagazine%2BSummer%2B2017%2B-%2B02.jpg

awake-smile

All of the editorial content so far is absolutely stellar.

So difficult to hate on that Bella edit. It's so soooo beautiful.

(HQ)
Being Bella
Photographer: Terry Richardson
Models: Bella Hadid
Stylist: George Cortina
Hair Stylist: Didier Malige
Make-up: Dick Page

visualizing.fashion

Maybe a day will come when they give Vincent van de Wijngaard or Tom Craig a cover. They've both shot for them and did a great job at that.

Maybe a day will come when they give Vincent van de Wijngaard or Tom Craig a cover. They've both shot for them and did a great job at that.

Hopefully soon! I mean, if Terry could get one, why not them? Vincent especially is on a roll right now. The last panoramic shot is stunning, but the 4th image is a bit sinister though. Could easily be the prelude to a horror movie scene. Quite creepy, actually. Where was this shot?

The cover editorial is beautiful, but not authentic nor coherent. It seems like they may have given him examples of what they wanted, because this looks identical to Porter's 2014/15 edits.

Ingnite the nights is certainely the best thing about this mag, I wonder the location, it looks beautiful... I like the scary image, as long as it goes along very well with the whole story

'Ignite the Night' was shot in Tangier... love the mood of the editorial, wish it was longer!

The Print: 1970's Retro

Photography: Stefano Galuzzi
Model: Julia Banas
Styling: Morgan Pilcher
Hair: Daniel Martin
Make-Up: Mel Arter
Manicure: Lyndsay McIntosh
Set Design: Trish Stephenson

The Style Update: Head to Toe Colour

Photography: Anthony Maule
Model: Ophélie Guillermand
Styling: Helen Broadfoot
Hair: Ben Skervin
Make-Up: Justine Purdue
Manicure: Natalie Pavloski
Set Design: Bette Adams

awake-smile.blogspot

It's a shame about the choices the magazine made about the cover, because this issue has some atmospheric imagery dotted throughout the magazine. For a summer issue, it's slightly spooky in places... hmm, maybe the cover IS in keeping with that idea.

Hopefully soon! I mean, if Terry could get one, why not them? Vincent especially is on a roll right now. The last panoramic shot is stunning, but the 4th image is a bit sinister though. Could easily be the prelude to a horror movie scene. Quite creepy, actually. Where was this shot?

Yes, Anna's ed was shot in Tangier by Vincent. Last issue (spring 2017) had an editorial with Vanessa Axente also shot in Tangier, also by Vincent. That ed easily became one of my faves. Tom Craig also shot Isabeli Fontana for Winter Escape 2015 2016 issue, another lovely editorial.
And as you've mentioned in another thread (although I think it applies here as well), we need more of the new, not the same. I couldn't agree more.

I really feel like I see Bella the person not the model in Terry's story and the Tom Craig feels uplifting and different. Another good issue from Porter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->