Post Your Shoes! Feb 2004 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooouh, those pink Stella McCartneys look divine! I guess I gotta check out yoox soon.

Yay to the H&M flats :D How are you planning to wear them? I haven't worn mine much :(

I had forgotten about them but when I saw them in H&M in NY I got so excited! :woot: They're a wee bit tight (I think I'm between two sizes, bah!) so I will have to wear them with tights. Probably with black or grey tights and a short dress ^_^

btristanblairblackwedgemain.jpg

Tristan Blair
Source: Amelie Boutique

Went to Melbourne for the weekend and came home with this!

I just bought these Frye Ava oxfords online. :flower:
zappos.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Pinkplasticgun - I am so jealous of you!!! I live in the Gold Coast and none of the stores and boutiqes here and Brisbane sell them!

Kookai suede boots.

P6133227.jpg

Cool shoes. But even BETTER is your upside down pic taking technique that we get to see in the background. LOVE IT! :D:D:D Been known to do that too...

whoaaaa i didn't even notice! HAHA that's hilarious! KARMA TO YOU EGGHEAD!

^ can't see

have been looking for some blue shoes! Found these which are just like carolemapoule's but in blue

Pinkplasticgun - I am so jealous of you!!! I live in the Gold Coast and none of the stores and boutiqes here and Brisbane sell them!

Kookai suede boots.

You can buy them online from sportsgirl website, which is only $45AUD, $45 cheaper than what i paid but they are already sold out of my size.

Or you can buy them from Lady (ladylovesme.com) which was where I got mine instore at melbourne. They also do online orders!

Love your kookai boots ! :heart:
I don't remember seeing them instore in sydney though, maybe it's time to go shopping again. :ninja:

^LOVE THOSE!!!!! i want a pair very badly. i would get the blush coloured ones though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->