Post Your Shoes! Feb 2004 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully, a pair got away without wonderboy slaughtering them!

Attachments

• img1031465688.jpg
    img1031465688.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 21
guys guys, hang on..
.. are the shoes youa re posting YOUR fave shoes? or just random shoes? :unsure:

Everyones favorites, I dont know why, are these lil things!

Attachments

• converse1.JPG
    converse1.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 24
Originally posted by ahhGucci@Feb 28th, 2004 - 11:16 am
Everyones favorites, I dont know why, are these lil things!
I used to wear Chucks, but my feet can't take it anymore. But they will always be cool.

Originally posted by mode_addict@Feb 24th, 2004 - 12:37 am
are those comfortable? i want either the cream or the brown that you have.
They are very comfortable! I love them so much :heart:

I have them in brown and black :wub:

Originally posted by lilliojAnna@Feb 18th, 2004 - 11:11 am
my adorable shoes :innocent:
Ei! I saw them while I stayed in Rotterdam for my exchange program! You have really nice shoe strores in the Netherlands, I miss them... snif snif :cry:

Originally posted by ingenue@Feb 16th, 2004 - 12:51 pm
my fave shoes (i just decided to take a photo of my shoe closet!)
1.the green pucci/ leonard-esque design Jimmy choos its got scattered "jewels" on the tip of the shoe
2.the black wing designed Roger Viviers :woot: its a classic!! total vintage! its signed Roger Vivier for Christian Dior :woot:
3.the champagne colored jimmy choos with ostrich feathers :-) very boudoir slippers like!
4.Manolo blahnik oriental print with crystal buckle and robins egg blue heel ( i just looove these!)

6. Red astroturf andrea pfister slippers with the chili :woot: they're just so fun and such a conversation piece everytime i wear it out!! garden party slippers :lol:

a few more pairs that are not photographed -->
my gold rene caovilla ankle wrap around shoes-- all swarovski crystals all the way its a bling bling shoe!
my red andrea pfister tomato heel shoe--> its another fun piece! :woot:

oh and my piece de resistance, a pair of Salvatore ferragamo brown suede shoes signed by the dame of shoes, Imelda Marcos herself
I LOOOVE SHOES!!!! :woot: :woot:
5. Manolo blahnik lemon yellow ankle tie heels-- renee zellweger has the exact same pair :-) with or without her-- i love the shoes. they look great on the feet!! :woot:

Omg! I'm having a love affair with those!

I love my pink Hi Tops :buzz:

I need to take photos of my Swarovski beaded ones :blush:

These are my new favorites. Got them from a site on the net a couple weeks ago. I love the bright spring color and the ankle straps make the extra high heel so much easier to handle.

Attachments

• suzi_shoes_dscf0509b_t.jpg
    suzi_shoes_dscf0509b_t.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 227
Originally posted by suzi_stiltz@Mar 11th, 2004 - 10:14 pm
These are my new favorites. Got them from a site on the net a couple weeks ago. I love the bright spring color and the ankle straps make the extra high heel so much easier to handle.
How in the world can you walk in those...! :shock:

Originally posted by suzi_stiltz@Mar 11th, 2004 - 10:14 pm
what is that, like a 12 inch heel?
if you ca wear them then mad props to you.

Fetish shoes. *nods* Looks painful, but whatever floats your hot air balloon...

leyla m you lucky girl you have those gorgeous chanel mary janes i'm dying for :woot:
are they comfy? do they run smaller? :flower:

Originally posted by punkie@Feb 28th, 2004 - 4:48 pm
leyla :heart: If I ever come and visit you in Monaco, I am not bringing shoes. I just simply have to borrow yours (even if they don't fit me :lol:) - hoping you let me :flower:
actually i think we got exactly the same size. between 38 and 38.5 :innocent:

juniper, the CHanels are quite comfy it it wasnt for the bow. that kinda pinches the foot while you walking :doh:

Yes we do Leyla :smile: I just got my choo exchanges and the 38.5 sandals fit me perfectly :smile: Hmmmmm...

Guess this picture is from a weird angle or something. Actually these heels are only a little over 6" high. I am wearing them today with a cute burnt orange minidress. I wouldn't want to run a marathon in them but for just around the office they feel fine - and make my legs look great! :wink:

Originally posted by Juls+Feb 29th, 2004 - 9:21 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Juls @ Feb 29th, 2004 - 9:21 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lilliojAnna@Feb 18th, 2004 - 11:11 am
my adorable shoes :innocent:
Ei! I saw them while I stayed in Rotterdam for my exchange program! You have really nice shoe strores in the Netherlands, I miss them... snif snif :cry: [/b][/quote]
I knoww!!!! u should look on http://www.invito.nl
thatsbthe store ni bought them from..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HigthaVandah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"