Post Your Shoes! Feb 2004 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by chocsta@May 29th, 2004 - 6:27 pm
My favorite out of what I have here with me right now :wink:
they are soo nice, like from a fairy tale! i never imagined such a design!

These are not my favorites (but I like the silver color sooooooooooo very much!), but certainly my most comfortable flat shoes..I bought them two days ago.

By the way...I'm new (since a week or so, but I did not place a lot of posts) So: hi everyone!;-)

welcome, so classy :flower: and thunderkitty!!

those silver ballet flats are adorable!

Originally posted by So classy@May 30th, 2004 - 1:28 am
These are not my favorites (but I like the silver color sooooooooooo very much!), but certainly my most comfortable flat shoes..I bought them two days ago.

By the way...I'm new (since a week or so, but I did not place a lot of posts) So: hi everyone!;-)
welcome so_classy:

these silver ballet flats are cutey :blush:

Originally posted by HBoogie@Feb 17th, 2004 - 12:26 am
like purplelucrezia, I am a sucker for fun flats:

post-7-1076995597.jpg

(apologies for the crap photo quality, I have shaky hands :ninja: )
Hboogie where did you get these?!

I know the silver ballet flats on the left are rocket dog, but what about the other two?!

Originally posted by Asdiklon+May 29th, 2004 - 5:44 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Asdiklon @ May 29th, 2004 - 5:44 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chocsta@May 29th, 2004 - 6:27 pm
My favorite out of what I have here with me right now :wink:
they are soo nice, like from a fairy tale! i never imagined such a design! [/b][/quote]
Thank you :blush:

Originally posted by ingenue@Feb 16th, 2004 - 12:51 pm
my fave shoes (i just decided to take a photo of my shoe closet!)
1.the green pucci/ leonard-esque design Jimmy choos its got scattered "jewels" on the tip of the shoe
2.the black wing designed Roger Viviers :woot: its a classic!! total vintage! its signed Roger Vivier for Christian Dior :woot:
3.the champagne colored jimmy choos with ostrich feathers :-) very boudoir slippers like!
4.Manolo blahnik oriental print with crystal buckle and robins egg blue heel ( i just looove these!)
5. Manolo blahnik lemon yellow ankle tie heels-- renee zellweger has the exact same pair :-) with or without her-- i love the shoes. they look great on the feet!! :woot:
6. Red astroturf andrea pfister slippers with the chili :woot: they're just so fun and such a conversation piece everytime i wear it out!! garden party slippers :lol:

a few more pairs that are not photographed -->
my gold rene caovilla ankle wrap around shoes-- all swarovski crystals all the way its a bling bling shoe!
my red andrea pfister tomato heel shoe--> its another fun piece! :woot:

oh and my piece de resistance, a pair of Salvatore ferragamo brown suede shoes signed by the dame of shoes, Imelda Marcos herself
I LOOOVE SHOES!!!! :woot: :woot:
I am so jealous of your shoe collection! :woot:
Im really looking forward to getting my own shoe shelf soon :blush:

Here's a pair of my tweedy glittery pumps

I'm so jealous of these great shoes! :woot: I really want to go shoe-shopping now, though... :innocent:

Originally posted by banana@May 30th, 2004 - 12:12 am
Cool! It would be nice to see the full piece. :woot:
i'll try and get a photo up later B)

nuiko, it's great to see those shoes on a non-models foot!! They look fab!! :flower:

And another pair of new ballerina flats.

It is hard to see on the picture, but those flats are made of little white shiny rounds (I do not know the name in English, sorry!) with a light pink pearly shine.

They are less elegant then the silver ones, but I :heart: these very much as well!

I will have to get used to flats now, normally I only wear heels...

Can't decide between these two pairs ... I do have something for red shoes :wink: :P

Originally posted by Fashionism@May 30th, 2004 - 2:59 pm
Can't decide between these two pairs ... I do have something for red shoes :wink: :P
I really love the ones on the right!! The ones on the left are really cute too!

are they both marc jacobs??

so classy- I love those flats too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"