Post Your Shoes! Feb 2004 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally took a photograph of my favorite pair of shoes. I :heart: them so much...their are my ultimate pair of Cinderella shoes.

I own this same pair in black and white :heart: and they have one great benefit; besides their elegance, they are comfortable!

Originally posted by StellaStarr@May 29th, 2004 - 7:45 pm
Hboogie where did you get these?!

I know the silver ballet flats on the left are rocket dog, but what about the other two?!
The pink ones were purchased at a thrift store in my hometown. The silver pointies I found for 15 dollars on the Macy's clearance rack. B)

Originally posted by pointup+May 30th, 2004 - 3:39 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pointup @ May 30th, 2004 - 3:39 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Fashionism@May 30th, 2004 - 2:59 pm
Can't decide between these two pairs ... I do have something for red shoes :wink: :P
I really love the ones on the right!! The ones on the left are really cute too!

are they both marc jacobs??

so classy- I love those flats too!![/b][/quote]

Thanks :flower: And yes, they are both Marc Jacobs. I :heart: his shoes.

I like your shoes :So classy :woot: really nice, and this one too.
My favorite shoes :

chausr-kete.jpg

Keyté

0524200417534561.jpg

Im saving up for these at the moment B) . Im almost there..... :innocent:

Originally posted by Fujyn@May 31st, 2004 - 7:12 am
I like your shoes :So classy :woot: really nice, and this one too.
My favorite shoes :

chausr-kete.jpg

Keyté
:heart: them!!!!

Originally posted by So classy@May 30th, 2004 - 12:11 pm
It is hard to see on the picture, but those flats are made of little white shiny rounds (I do not know the name in English, sorry!) with a light pink pearly shine.
Melikey :heart: :woot:

I think the word you might be looking for is sequins :flower:

Originally posted by StellaStarr+May 29th, 2004 - 6:45 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (StellaStarr @ May 29th, 2004 - 6:45 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HBoogie@Feb 17th, 2004 - 12:26 am
like purplelucrezia, I am a sucker for fun flats:

post-7-1076995597.jpg

(apologies for the crap photo quality, I have shaky hands  :ninja: )
Hboogie where did you get these?!

I know the silver ballet flats on the left are rocket dog, but what about the other two?! [/b][/quote]
Those are so adorable HBoogie! :heart:
By the way, I think I've seen a pair similar to the silver ones at Aldo.

My bubble gum pumps! not my all time fav
but at the moment i am luvin them! :woot:

Originally posted by thunderkitty@Jun 1st, 2004 - 10:32 pm
i am the new proud owner of these :heart: :heart: :heart:
god I want those. where'd you find them? my NM doesnt have them :(

Originally posted by oceanharlot+Jun 2nd, 2004 - 2:50 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (oceanharlot @ Jun 2nd, 2004 - 2:50 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thunderkitty@Jun 1st, 2004 - 10:32 pm
i am the new proud owner of these :heart: :heart: :heart:
god I want those. where'd you find them? my NM doesnt have them :( [/b][/quote]
I got them at the NM in Beverly Hills. Your local NM should be able to check other NM's for you... the style is "butterflop" :flower:

you should try online, too - i think that there are a few sizes left :smile:

Right now, no pics but have anyone seen those leather thongs at Zara which are ultra flat and have a quite big white leather band as straps and a little metal thingy on the middle of it? :heart:

I am sooooooo into another pair of Zara sandals; they're black and super flat, they have this leather "string" which goes from between your big toe and the toe right next to it to the ankle. They actually attach at the ankle. They're gorgeous !!!! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->