Prada F/W 08.09 : Linda Evangelista & Patrick Petitjean by Steven Meisel

^^ maybe they've figured "it's Linda" and "it's Prada", so it's gonna sell anyway...
Her (kinda happy) expression somehow doesn't suit the collection.

What's the chain in the shadow? That shadow doesn't fit her...

the clothing is very good but the ad reminds me of ads from 1990's :(

this is such a bad ad, i just wanna make it go away.

I don't like this one bit...Ads are supposed to entice people to buy but this just makes me want to flip the page...

What hell did she wanna do ? To lie down ?? Ask for a kiss ?? Or even suffer from shoulderache because she looks kinda painful !
And now i can say LINDA EVANGESLITA totally RUINS the amazing collection .

she looks so stiff, and in pain. But trying to hide it

I think we're too used to seeing a young face on Prada's ads that when we see Linda, we don't get it. I still don't like it, but that could be my bias..

The more I look at it, the more i like it, such power resonating from the pose and the face.

the new shot looks okay. I can;t wait to see bigger versions

I like the shadows and I think the clothes look wonderful on her and my eye goes to them so I think the campaign is good and Linda...that's open to dispute but I think she's okay.

Eyewear

Eyewear ad snapshot from Lucky August 2008 :flower:

Taken by me

I actually really like these ads, i think Linda is one of the only ones who could make these clothes work and they have kinda an creepy Hitchcock vibe that I like.

ayubkx.jpg

dnamodels.com

OMG now that i have seen better quality and more, is this campaign for real? :shock:

I ADORE Linda but this is the worst i have ever seen from any of her work, what is going on here? :(

At least i like the clothes, but Meisel + Evangelista should produce better results than this damitt, i have seen celebrity campagin's faar better than this....but i still love Linda.^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->