Prada F/W 09.10 : Anna, Katlin, Kendra, Julia & Ymre by Steven Meisel

Looks like Anna to me as well + there was an article in Jalouse which said that she got Prada and some other campaigns so yeah

These groupshots are quite good. I like the location of the models and the dark mood.

(but i'm confused a bit: is this ad found inside of the boutique? or on the shopwindow?)

They all are sitting? How boring! It looks like a Prada convention or something.

That's defo Anna! I really dislike the girl on Ymres left :(

I love it!! I like it better than last season, I have to say. This season, its much more edgy and dark. Last season was just too pretty and perfect for my taste.

I wish they would have kept the horses idea though! That would have been interesting, no?

It's difficult to judge the new pic, but it looks promising. And the girl on the right really does like Anna :woot:

^i agree, i'm not totally sold but i think it looks quite interesting in the boutique.

I can definitely see Anna De Rijk so that brings us a total of 5 girls in this ad

it look ok... just ok so far.

still waiting and hoping though.

I like it! Very meisel! He placed his personality in PRADA! I LOVE!

Still not a fan. And I really wonder if they replaced Katlin :huh: but probably she is in some unposted shots (like it was the case with Anna J. last season..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->