prada06.jpg

prada07.jpg
prada08.jpg

prada09.jpg
prada10.jpg

prada11.jpg
prada12.jpg

wwd.com

Surf’s up in the city, and it looks great. For her resort collection, Miuccia Prada infused high style with a beachy attitude. She opened her show with color-spliced looks in the shades of Miami Beach — sand, coral and aqua — albeit taken down in the interests of chic. These were typically draped in back over short skirts. Prada’s other big message: bold prints, worn in multiples or with shirts and varsity sweaters. And throughout, she tied one (or more) on, knotting skirts, tops and even Bermudas and bikinis, a note that referenced languid island life while adding a touch of sass.

wwd.com

Makes me lust for Summer....I think I like it...

I like it... Some looks are very Lanvin SS 09...

omg

i'm shocked and positively surprised! it's so...... "un-weird".

and look! TWO NON-WHITE GIRLS!

I'm actually feeling a strong Miu Miu vibe here. Though I love it, of course, Miuccia really can do no wrong for me. Especially the set on Daiane with the underwear on the shirt, so Miuccia!

it's also very 50's, 60's, beach culture of that time to me.

might really end up loving that!

Well, it's not love at first sight like her last few efforts have been for me.

It reminds me of both her S/S 01 Prada collection (in the colors and knitwear, mainly) and her S/S 03 Miu Miu collection (the sort of cheesy mid-century suburban family on vacay in Hawaii vibe).

Wow I just loove this collection love the surf 60s vibe:heart:, the prints are fab especially love the last 4 and the shoes are so fun, I almost wish this was t he ss10 ready to wear show

oooh la la i'm in love. FINALLY a cruise collection i can say i "love" in total. The prints and colors are yummy, the styling like always is cool and interesting(even though not her wierdest lol). i really love the preppyness( i guess) as in the button ups with the sweaters and paired with such cool skirts and with great color combos.

idk if it's just me but the print on the dress on vlada and irina remind me of like hearts from game cards(poker etc etc)

I love it.
More the first part than the rest. But I love the Liberty prints.
Wonderful. Impressed.

Nice collection but I find the printed outfits to be abit dull. Perfect collection to start spring/summer.

^^Yeah me to, and some of those are just to dated looking for me, however i like few pieces.

After seeing that, I just want to go to the beach and appreciate summer haha

Though the shoes with the bows on remind me of the annoyingly distracting Balenciaga shoes from Fall . .

wow, love everything! colours and prints are gorgeous

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->