Balenciaga Resort 2010

Its not ugly, in fact its beautiful, the individual pieced like the cut-out jackets are beautiful. But it seems to be a result of something......messy?? Like he was really indecisive when he made the clothes?

i like the first look , the rest is typical balenciaga fare that has been offered for past 4 years.

Well, I think a little bit time with this, but I'm certainly going toward liking it! All the outfits on Elsa and the last one are great.

i agree that there are lots of bits taken from previous balenciaga collections he has done, collections that i liked a lot. i love the shapes and cuts but i dont really like any of the prints/patterns..

I love it. I can see why people might say it's not cohesive enough, but it's a small collection and I think it is the combination of tropes and techniques used in past collections melded together which it make it seem not cohesive - it's an interesting direction for Ghesquiere to go in, but it's clever and I like it :D

Cut out the first look and it's a nice collection.
I love how the blouse on the sixth look looks like it's burst Alien-style out from beneath the jacket.
The yellow two-piece with the black details is my cup of tea . . but it reminds me of S/S 09 . . it all just seems like different coloured pieces from previous collections to me . Like a re-cap of the Balenciaga shapes.

I'm not fond of it. It looks fine, but it just something from the past. I don't get any excitment at all.

chanel looks is the best
and the leather jacket is amazing
Maybe there some hints for the new collection

yes, I hope this is a precursor to a new direction Ghesquiere might take for S/S10?? exciting stuff!

not so cohesive... but hey, i kinda like it :smile:

Nice collection really love the first look on Chanel the dress and boots are gorgeous,:heart: also loving the multi colored leather jacket and the colorful sandals.:D

Not cohesive at alll!!!!!!
what is this? a mish mash of past collections??
I can see , though, a lot of goodies, like the leather camel jacket, or some blouse, but it doesnt sound like a collection

I love this. I just love all of it. MY GOODNESS! I knew Ghesquiere would bring the heat again, I knew he would. The pieces are...I'm speechless.

It looks like a mix of previous collections:the first look is very SS08,the third reminds me of SS09 and the fourth looks is screaming FW06!
But I'm so glad Elsa is rocking the shots :woot:

It looks like a mix of previous collections:the first look is very SS08,the third reminds me of SS09 and the fourth looks is screaming FW06!
But I'm so glad Elsa is rocking the shots :woot:

looks five and six seem to come from FW06 but have the street spirit from FW07.

and all those bows at the mid-section from the most recent FW09 collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->