Balenciaga Resort 2010

^I'm kinda surprised how much do I love the prints this time, actually. I didn't used to be a fan but they do look great here, especially the frilly dresses matched with the heavy woven sandals. Plus it's always so nice to see the leg-elongating trousers, no one makes them like Nicolas does!

Some of the little skirt suit ensembles are cute, and I like those last three mini-infantas. It's nothing spectacular though, no where near as good as pre-fall.

I love the jumbled-together look of all this. A couple of the past precollections have been a little too focused, and this reminds me of resort 07/08. It too had a pretty eclectic vibe to it, and it was the perfect bridge between the two collections surrounding it, one schoolboy blazers and the next robots. Quite a visual leap! Hopefully that means next spring will have a similar change in direction.

I know I'm in the minority, but I think the ruffled-neck shirts are the best pieces in the entire set. Especially when their styled with the shorts. I hope some detail shots come out soon, too, because the shoes on Chanel in the first post look kind of interesting, too. The "infanta" dresses, on the other hand, look incredibly unflattering to me.

i love his commitment to silhouette. seriously, he could've left that "lampshade skirt" behind, but i love how it's STILL fresh/avant years later. and i love how it's part of his more digestible collection.

The brown, tan and black leather jacket makes me delirious; it's amazing. However, I am not a fan of those prairie-esque florals and I hate plaid shirts since hipsters have overdone them; I don't even associate them with grunge anymore, unless there are blatant indicators. Those ruffled collars are not helping, either. Normally I like ostentatious, but in this case it feels only like a method of packing in more plaid...

well, it starts out good but then the fabric build-up and tiny florals just damage it for me

i love the big collars, i'm glad you posted the entire collection, luv it much more now.

The multi colour strappy shoes will DEFINITELY sell.

i love his commitment to silhouette. seriously, he could've left that "lampshade skirt" behind, but i love how it's STILL fresh/avant years later. and i love how it's part of his more digestible collection.

I am with you here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alliexcx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->