79644245ly6.jpg
79644455pm7.jpg

79644243zq4.jpg
79644244at2.jpg

79644501eu3.jpg
79644349sv4.jpg

00021yhh

Source: Getty Images

So excited. Part of me wants to embrace the suspense & part of me wants all the details spilled NOW!

Is this season running already in the US? Won't this ruin the surprise of the outcome for those who are watching? :P

Is this season running already in the US? Won't this ruin the surprise of the outcome for those who are watching? :P

well they will just have to maintain some self control and not click :shifty:

^ At this point I'm so fed up with the silly challenges and the unoriginal (Christian) contestants that I don't even care.

Not sure if anyone else will.

I see Christian is still sticking to his too dull for words neutrals. And that tiered/feathered gown couldn't be more of a McQueen pastiche if he had wanted it to be.

So all 5 designers - Sweet P, Chris, Jillian, Rami and Christian showed in the tents, http://bloggingprojectrunway.blogspot.com/ has the collections, Christian and Rami did quite decent, but it's exactly the same thing they did all season, Cric' is ugly, I actually like Sweet P's O_o, haven't seen Jillians yet though.

2 years ago they had 2 designers, the next they had 3 designers, now they have 5. Will they just give the tent to all the designers next year?

christian made it to bryant park?!?! :shock:

and i do like that feather dress, even though it does bite on alexander mcqueen.

2 years ago they had 2 designers, the next they had 3 designers, now they have 5. Will they just give the tent to all the designers next year?

From the beginning they've had a "top 3" but included a 4th designer so that there wouldn't be a big spoiler for the TV audience. I believe one year they included all 4 designers. I guess this year is a little different.

I think that they showed the five final designers (the only ones that are left in the competition) to avoid spoilers. It would seem absurd to me with two or three episodes left to not vote anyone off.

Wow that feathered dress screams McQueen.

I'm not usually one to cry plagarism, but that seems kind of blatant to me.

That dress actually screams ugly. What the hell is that?

I wonder if the judges will call Christian out for being so "inspired" by McQueen. Remember Kara Saun's final collection that echoed Gucci? Kors noticed it and criticized her for the knockoff.

What I think is the entirety of all five designers collections was posted here: http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/20197756.html I don't quite feel like reposting every picture from there to here, but if anybody else would like to, go right ahead...

Love love love Christian's and Rami's, I feel like it's pretty representative of what we've seen from them all season but I find Christian's more impressive. (I might be biased!) But Jillian's :shock: I don't get it. At all.

Sweet P's was pretty disappointing, too.

This is how it is...3 people are the actual finalists, we don't know who. The other 2 are "decoys".

Anyway I went to the show this morning and I must say...Jillian's collection was best! It had a very equestrian feel to it that I loved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->