Project Runway Season 2

^ America is not the world.

Sigh, and I am American, I just don't live there.

****spoiler****
Chloe Dao won PR season 2

.:sprigged:. said:
^ America is not the world.

Sigh, and I am American, I just don't live there.

I'm not stupid, it was merely a question because I know other countries are still getting it.

i like chloe's design so much,it's simple but elegant,sometimes it reminds me of narciso rodriguez.glad to know chloe won the game~~~

yeh i love chloe's designs too...im so glad that she won..her design is not only neat but also graceful...cool..

Stuff from Entertainment Weekly about Kara Janx and Daniel Vosovic

scanned by me

^ I love that article with Daniel V. :flower:

Kara's nice at all, but I would have liked to see Nick instead..:ninja:

omg i think kara sauns collection was so hot....that was asian inspired compared to daniel volsovik....i think chloe did an amazing job she ruled that runway....thats a cool collection though im shicked jay maccarrol hasnt come up with much.....i think wendy should have won either way kara saun was gona make it thru like she is today n wendy has good work done in her website.....i hope this new season is good cuz honestly this season sukd only the models lookd pretty n some cloths were kool

PR2 just finished for us. How pathetic is that? I loved Daniel V and hoped he'd win but he's still young and will have great oppotunities. One of the judges (I think it was Nina Garcia) who said that Chloe's designs had the seams falling perfectly in place to accentuate womanly curves. I couldn't agree more.

Fashion Show with Kara!

For those of you who miss PR Season 2 (such as myself), I have an update! I was just in a design competition this past weekend as a pre-show to Kara Janx' fashion show of her Spring and Fall collections. Her outfits were so gorgeous and energetically inspired. And she was such an absolute sweet-heart. I have pictures but for some reason I'm having trouble downloading. I'll try again soon. Again, her pieces were just so beautiful. I've always heard that seeing them on tv doesn't give any justice, but it's so true!

laurlaur, thanks for posting those articles. :heart:

Thank God for Santino! I find him absolutely HILARIOUS! "Where's Andre?" "Make it work, make it work!" Definitely a great season!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->