Project Runway

Austin was at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! :woot::lol:

56129144.jpg

56129141.jpg

Heehee, looking good! ^^ So much bling-bling on his wrists, though :rolleyes:

He's so poised!

I did a :rofl: when I saw those jeans under the suit jacket, though...it's so Austin-esque! ^^

ha ha. austin. he has an awsome personality very funny with his long sigh. not sure about hin looking atractive but watever it is he has that charisma and other great thins to show. and i have to say i loved wen he mentioned wen he was eliminated to never let no one stop u from doing wat u like and to do wat u love to do no matter wat. here are a few fotos of his colection in fashion week fall 05.
pic010.jpg

pic011.jpg
pic013.jpg

Here are some of wendys designs(which i liked a lot) i liked. and some of jay too.
pic032.jpg

20.jpg

22.jpg

heres my fav. one

pic037.jpg

25.jpg

pic035.jpg

pic039.jpg

i liked all. here are jays.
pic043.jpg

pic049.jpg

33.jpg
38.jpg
31.jpg
28.jpg

Does anyone know what happened to the first season model Erin Denardo and Allison Zebellion? They were in New York Moel Management but none of them have their porfolios there. They were there before but know they gone. Julia also was there. Only Jenny and Audrey remain. Anyone know were i can find their porfooios or agency. Thanx Ya'll.
pic_themodels_erin.jpg
erin D
pic_themodels_allison.jpg
allison Z

noehedquist4life said:
You are quite right about the collection. It was good and had strong pieces , but somehow felt is wasn't relating to the whole colection named the thrill of the hunt. The colors were great i liked the greens and brons which people dont really wear. Jay also put colors that were great like the faded greens and browns and the lavender piece.I saw karajanx's website and theres nothing much to it. Her bikini prints and designs are kool but about he clothing im not too shure. Everyone has their own style and we never know what she showed on S2 so i guess we'll wait o find out on Dec.7. Heres a website of the designers collections with photos
http://www.fashionledge.com/shows/index.php?gallery=428&ioffset=26&Seasons=

Now, didn't writing in correct English just feel better? You seem to know a lot about fashion and your opnions are valued here- you don't have to over design or use compicated chatspeak to get attention! :wink:

in wat way u mean designed post to get atention? the other post was just to add color to this blog. i thanks for the comment. i know im into fashion design and know a few models. but thanx anyway

I was just reading through here and am so excited about the new show!!! It's so weird that Kara Janx is mentioned on here because I happened to catch the feature that Lucky Magazine did on her this month and was totally impressed. Her site is amazing and so are her collections!!!! I didn't find them boring at all and am soooo pumped about the show.

Faith Akiyama said:
Austin was at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! :woot::lol:

He used to work w/ Martin Izquierdo on the wings. I worked the 1st 3 shows that were on TV & when I saw him on Project Runway I knew I recognized him. You cannot forget someone like that- I always remember staring at him (not in a bad way- I was just intrigued). :D

Who is the model on the finally episode that Jay chose because of her personality? She said he looked like buddha.

We had a meeting at school (Parsons) on Tuesday and they mentioned Project Runway 2. I however didn't go because I was out swatching for a project. :P

noehedquist4life said:
Does anyone know what happened to the first season model Erin Denardo and Allison Zebellion?
pic_themodels_erin.jpg
erin D
Erin is with SVM Models. I did a shoot with her in August for SU Magazine... cool girl. :flower:

Edit: She's not listed on the SVM website (just checked and I'm not sure how often it gets updated) but her portfolio is on modelwire if you have it. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, who got voted off yesterday?? I really like Santino's design the best. What about you guys?

i think that this season wont be as good as the other 1 but o well lets give it a chance. i really like the design that both of the asian girls made on both challenges they really cool designers.best wishes and luck for them.

Project What!?!? Project RunAway!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: My sister and I went to Project Runway on Sunday, March 26 in New York City at Macy's downtown. It was completely unprofessional, trashy, ghetto, degrading and disgusting. Plus, Project Runway and Macys condones sexual Harassment!
When we first arrived, we had to fill out the application outside, with our garments and our makeup all done, even though it was raining. We were told that there was a line upstairs and that's why we had to stay outside. There was only a line of ten people upstairs in this long massive and winding corridor.
Next, before we get to the ten person line, we were shown to the "changing room." The changing room was a nasty cesspool of a bathroom. Half of the sinks and toilets were bagged and didn't work. It was very dirty and crudy. The light was dimmed down low like a seedy bar. And above all, there was sewage water on the floor!!!! Yet people with their works were suppose to change in these crappy conditions?!?! WTF!!
Then, we finaly make it to the ten person line that wasn't moving fast at all.
What was totaly disgusting about this pathetic audition was that Project Runway and Macys condone sexual harassment. Anyone and everyone were allowed to walk by all of the models and designers waiting in line. There were general staff people walking around and people in some random meeting next door that were wondering what we were doing.
The men would stand there gawking and passing comments such as mamacita, ts ts ts, and kissing noises. One guy went behind my sister in line and was about to put his hand on her before I screamed at him to back off!!!
I am not joking as to how bad the harassment was. It was like walking past a crew of perverted construction workers.
Everyone was uncomfortable.
Then, as we neared one of the desks, the Macy's flimsy boards started to topple over the volunteers before someone caught hold of them.
From then on, it was more harassment, a lot of disorganization, and a big waste of time.
My sister and I weren't rejected untill we walked up to the judging panel that was being filmed. Before my sister could even say her name, the guy just said "absolutely not what we are looking for." Well, why was our time wasted in the beginning??
On top of that, we ended up paying 40$ of parking for having our time wasted.
Project What?!? To us it's more like Project RunAway!!

^Wow :shock: I assume you were auditioning to be models? (Sorry if I misread) I can't believe how badly the conditions were and I'm sorry you and your sister had to go through all that! :( I saw pictures of the Chicago auditions for designers, and they definitely got good treatment...guess it's not the same for the two sides of the show :o

does anyone know who is the artist of Choe's runway song for the final runway show.?

I just Netflixed Season 1... almost have gone through the first episode... don't know if I like it. I hate reality television... it's horrible... but I love fashion... :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->