Pushing Daisies Fashion

hannahkarina

Reaction score
I adore this show and the wardrobe of all the of characters! Not only Chuck (Anna Friel), but the aunts (Swoosie Kurtz and Ellen Greene), Olive (Kristin Chenoweth), and Ned (Lee Pace). They all have something different and unique to their character going on, and the show is just such a joy to watch.

I know it's not on air right now, won't be back until September, but we can use this thread to discuss the looks from he First Season for now, and then when it comes back, all the glory it brings with the Second Season.

So first, I'll post some of my favourite outfits really quick.

I'm in love with this pink dress and cardigan that Chuck wore.

This all-yellow outfit is so cute. I know Chuck is supposed to be in disguise, but it's funny to imagine someone in disguise in a monochromatic yellow outfit!

This dress reminded me of Audrey Hepburn, spec. in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Well, I'll post more tonight. Show me your favourite looks from Pushing Daisies, whichever characters you like!

I'll also have a "treat" to share when I get back, but for now I've got to get to the grocery store!

source: pushingdaisies-tv.com/gallery

I love this thread already! :smile:

Her all-yellow outfit was adorable, I've always liked that color :D

normalfuneral00267vh8my3.jpg

^ I love how she wears head scarfs! :D

Here is the "treat" I mentioned earlier:

The Charlotte "Chuck" Charles Style Guide I made about a month ago! I scoured the web for similar looks to things Chuck has worn this season. I'm probably going to make more because I'm always finding things I think Chuck would wear.

6p7mz5.jpg

The images are huge, so I'm going to post links to them that are on the Pushing Daisies message board.

PART 1 - ACCESSORIES

PART 2 - THE CLOTHES

PART 3 - FINISHING TOUCHES

I'd love it if you'd check it out! And if you've found any Chuck-style looks online, please share them!

Those are so amazing! :flower:

I just got these shoes and they remind me a bit of Chuck!:

And these look like the red shoes she wore:

(click the link to go to the store's website)

Sadly I don't have $100 to spend on them :(

I found similar red shoes like that made by Steve Madden. I want some sassy red shoes so badly!

This show has just started over here and I adore that pink 'Audrey Hepburn-ish' dress Chuck wore, she's got a lovely style!

i love this show! i can't wait for new episodes! lee pace is my fav! =] thanks for starting this thread! it hope it's well maintained!

I love all these great dresses the girls are wearing. So adorable! :woot:

In the last episode I love the green coat with the leopard print clasp! Anyone ID it? Or is it vintage...?

I am really addicted to this show at the moment! I love the dresses Chuck wears and how each character has their own little style :smile:

OMG I Adore the wardrobe on this show, its so cute and over the top hahah.Cant not wait until it comes back.

i'm in love with everything from the style guide that hannahkarina posted!
chuck's outfits are the best! :heart:

Great fashion and I adore the eccentricity of the aunts. Plus Olive wears Pucci!! :D

When is this coming back on TV??? I need the bright colours as the british summer has been so dull!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->