Q&A: Best makeup brands

I use products from tons of different lines....

I love MAC & NARS for all of their products. They're all-around the best lines, IMO. I currently use MAC Blot powder & Glass lipgloss & Nars Orgasm blush.

Shu Uemera is a fave for the loose powder, eyelash curler, and brushes. That's all I've tried of the line, though.

I use Amazing Concealer and it is AMAZING.

Stila is fun - great products, great packaging. I like Stila for face colors. Their lipglosses are the best.

Others that have some nice products are Bobbie Brown (would try more of her stuff, but it's expensive for me), Tarte, Clinique, Benefit, L'ancome & Lorac.

The brands I use the most are :
Mac
Lancôme
Shu Uemura
There are the odd items from Dior, YSL, Benefit, Trish McEvoy, Vincent Longo etc..

Originally posted by MizBlue@Nov 29 2004, 04:53 PM
I love Boobi B for a luminous look..natural too
M.A.C lipgloss and lipglass

Has anyone ever tried Sephora Brands..I'm addicted to that store..
I love their bronzing powder, translucent powder. glosses etc
I went in there for a makeover and fell in love.
I used to only purchase skin/body care and parfumes now I purchase al ot of thier makeup line.

Good luck :wink:
[snapback]443359[/snapback]​

I like Sephora brands too. I love thier eye shadows you get a lot for the price. Also thier voluminizing mascara is great. Greast store!

Originally posted by Alejandro@Dec 8 2004, 11:02 AM
Mac and Dior are my picks :lol:
[snapback]456231[/snapback]​

Hell yeah, with the mac and dior crew :lol: :brows:

...i just realised how much of a dork i am after i re-read that :innocent: :unsure: :shock:

Of the brands listed above Dior is my favourite brand- but i LOVE LOVE LOVE kanebo's foundation and powder

nearly everyone I know is a devout fan of NARS blush in Orgasm (and one particular little harlot friend of mine only wears Deep Throat). It's the one shade that works for like EVERYONE!!

mac (esp for shadows and the studiofix), chanel, nars

i don't have a fixed brand..
i find some brands are really good at some things
i used to just be a Lancome and Prescriptives junkie
and i'm sure i'd just love anything by Chanel
but for 'frugal' options:

mascara: Cover Girl Fantastic Lash
foundation: for now, MAC Studio Tech
lipstick: L'Oreal
gloss: Quo
liquid eyeliner: L'Oreal (with the bristle brush)
eye crayon: Lise Watier
blush: Bourjois Brun D'Or/MAC Coppertone
lip balm: Labello pina colada
:flower:

RueFaubourg said:
nearly everyone I know is a devout fan of NARS blush in Orgasm (and one particular little harlot friend of mine only wears Deep Throat). It's the one shade that works for like EVERYONE!!
Yeah Nars Orgasm blush, everyone always says how great it is and I've never tried it. Everytime I go into Mecca Cosmetica and I'm talking to the sales assistants they're always trying to push me towards Nars and Stephanie something or other and I for some reason just have some sort of repellent reaction to it. I just can't get near it, and I hate looking at it for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marrefoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->