Q&A: Best makeup brands

Eyeliner: I haven't found an eyeliner yet that can beat Maybelline Waterproof liquid eyeliner, especially for bold lines.

Eyeshadows: for more subtle colors, I really like Urban Decay. MAC creases really bad on me. For bold colors, NOTHING can beat Ben Nye Lumiere Luxe Powder or Lumiere Grande Colour pressed powder. Ben Nye's LiquiSet is equally amazing. It's for mixing with shadows to make them waterproof and smudgeproof. :wink:

I think its a definate tie between NARS and MAC.

Nars has better eyeshadow while MAC has better mascara.

Its a really tough call between the two.

I fall in love with Armani foundation and the sheer powder compact. I just can't live without. For the eyeshadows, blush and lips, I pick from Versace. The peach compact blush is so cool, very today colour, and the lights on lips (lip gloss) is not sticky and has a sheer lights impact. So nice.

Nars has awesome shadows that have bright pigments to em and dont crease AT ALL. MAC is great too for shadows and lipsticks.

I'm in love with all of the Armani products, especially the foundations. Once you try armani you will never be able to use anything else.

I'm sorry to be OT but has any of you ever tried Prestige? I was wondering if it's in any way related to Bourjois.

Nemova said:
I'm sorry to be OT but has any of you ever tried Prestige? I was wondering if it's in any way related to Bourjois.

Bourjois is related to Chanel :wink:

For the past year, I've gone through a lot of makeup brands, and lately, I've been in love with MAC, Laura Mercier, Shu Uemura, YSL's mascara and foundation, and Trucco

sofialuv said:
Bourjois is related to Chanel :wink:

I know :flower: I was just wondering if Prestige was related to Bourjois because the packaging is a tiny bit similar, as well as the range of colours. But Prestige is from the USA, so I doubt it has any relation to Bourjois at all.

chelseagirl said:
Eyeliner: I haven't found an eyeliner yet that can beat Maybelline Waterproof liquid eyeliner, especially for bold lines.

i totally agree.. i used to always have my eyeliner make me look like i had raccoon eyes at the end of the day, but the maybelline waterproof liquid is WONDERFUL... stays PUT!

a lot of ppl have mentioned laura mercier's tinted moisturizer.. i've always used bobby brown... can anyone compare the two before i go out to buy another bottle of the bobby brown?

*shu uemura
*shiseido
*armani
*stephan marais

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"