Q&A: Best makeup brands

Same here. Dior Addict is amazing. I also love Chanel, clinique and armani.

MAC - Studio Fix, Lipstick, Eyeshadows, Lipglass, Eyebrow Pencil

Chanel - Lipgloss

Shu Uemura - Basic Mascara

So MAC is my fav ATM because of the color selection

Guerlain (minus the mascaras), Lancome (Mascaras), Mac, Tony&Tina cosmetics (herbal line, I love the Kohl eye pencils and their lipsticks:smile:, Chanel, Givenchy (wonderful powders)

Fashionista-ta, I haven't utilized Mac's recycle program in ages, can you remind me what the details are regarding the program. Thanks in advance!

DancingQueen said:
Guerlain (minus the mascaras), Lancome (Mascaras), Mac, Tony&Tina cosmetics (herbal line, I love the Kohl eye pencils and their lipsticks:smile:, Chanel, Givenchy (wonderful powders)

Just FYI, Tony & Tina cosmetics have been discontinued :(

It is sad news, at least for me :smile:, but I am currently stocking up on all my favorites.

foundation-- Mac studio fix and I like Nars oil-free foundation

eyeshadows- mac, i have couple of chanel

mascara-- definetly the best DIOR SHOW

blush- nars (sin) i tried versace it was pretty good too

lipliner - chanel

eyeliner - dior

i like dior lipglosses and chanel lipstick

I mostly have MAC,Bobbi Brown and Chanel.For mascara you can't beat Lancome Definicils...I have brown,black and blue.

I recently bought some Laura Mercier foundation and blush and I love Stila and Nars when I can lay my hands on them.

Chanel nail varnish and Pout lipgloss

Chanel foundation & blusher

YSL Touche eclat and mascara

Bare Escentuals foundation. I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
SHISEIDO is the BEST at clearing up blemishes and it makes your skin glow! I started using it and I always get compliments about how clear my skin is and how it's always glowing. Even though its a bit pricey, it's the best investment I've ever made!

T. LeClerc for concealer, foundation, and powderDior for mascara
NARS, Benefit, and Lancome for blush
MAC for eyeshadow
Pretty much any brand for lipgloss

MAC .... obviously the hands-down winner:heart:

Lancome
Dior (especially the powder)
Chanel

NARS MaC Chanel and Dior work for me all the time pretty good

petite and sweet said:
SHISEIDO is the BEST at clearing up blemishes and it makes your skin glow! I started using it and I always get compliments about how clear my skin is and how it's always glowing. Even though its a bit pricey, it's the best investment I've ever made!

I've always been interested in knowing how their products are. There's a stand in a local Japanese marketplace that I pass by often, but I never go up to ask. I personally trust the opinions of the users and not the sellers.

petite and sweet said:

skincare or makeup petite and sweet?

I find Japanese brands like Shiseido and Shu Uemura are best for base products. Mac is a bit too heavy duty for my skin.

I love Chanel for lipsticks and nail varnish. Benefit has some really fun products. YSL of course for Touche Eclat. Dior for eye colours. Stila has really great blush products. I like to try out lots of brands, both cheap and expensive. Rimmel and Bourjois are great budget brands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->