Q&A: Best makeup brands

ohh ive used Burjois Kohl ..its so good.. very softtt

and the flower shaped company sign is Mary Quant .. i found some really good eye shadow. Ive never heard of this co. before but it seems to suit my skin colour.

Nars powder bronzer in Laguna is amazing, i'm pale and it gives me a subtle glow, makes me look less ghost like. but my cousin has olive skin and she used it and it also looked great on her. the more you put on, the darker youll get instead of orangey it's simply amazing i'm so happy i found it :smile:

other products that i'll continue to buy forever:

MAC lipglass
Clinique super lipbalm treatment and concealer

coke said:
Nars powder bronzer in Laguna is amazing, i'm pale and it gives me a subtle glow, makes me look less ghost like. but my cousin has olive skin and she used it and it also looked great on her. the more you put on, the darker youll get instead of orangey it's simply amazing i'm so happy i found it :smile:

other products that i'll continue to buy forever:

MAC lipglass
Clinique super lipbalm treatment and concealer

Does the bronzer emphasize lines and wrinkles?? I've tried a few bronzers, but the moment they touch a wrinkle or line it look awful....

Cle de Peau for concealers
Armani, Becca and Dior Skin Light for foundation
Mac Lipsticks and eye shadows
Cargo for bronzer and believe it or not The Body Shop new bronzer is amazing!
YSL for mascara, hands down! :clap:

Woo where do I begin

Vincent Longo has the best gloss. I can go through those windy days and not end up spitting out hair.

Lorac and Makeup forever for foundation and concealers

Benefit Bad Gal Mascara

Mac and Dior for eyeshadow

Opi for nail polish

Is Benefit a good brand ? I wanna buy this, what do you think ? thanx :

detail_you_rebel.jpg

you rebel
Defiantly different. . . you rebel. . . the first oil-free SPF 15 tinted moisturizer for ALL skin tones. This hint of tint protection is loaded with anti-oxidants and vitamins A, E & B5. Let’s not forget about aloe vera & allantoin for neutralizing free radicals. Now you can go out in the sun, be a little reckless, and look. . . oh so good! 50 mL / 1.7 fl oz
you rebel:*$24.00.

Top 5:

1. Dior :heart: (J'Adore Dior)
2. M.A.C
3. Chanel
4. Nars
5. Lancome (i love the lip-glosses)

I also like some Helena Rubinstein products and La Prairie.

Anything Lise Watier!!!! I haven't tried MAC but I have the "MAC Bible" CD and it sounds reaaaally good, there is no MAC store in my town *sob*

Well, I can't pick up or generate all in 1 brand. Each item is specific. For example Dior, the foundation isn't suit me at all, the eye make up ok. From Chanel..., almost item OK for me. Armani fab foundation is still my best creature..., eye shadows are amazing. MAC makes me breakout. I like Bourjois eye make up... they're amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->