Rachel Zoe

I dunno why, but I actually thought she'd frequent Valentino's romantic full dresses, and this 70's look currently dominating fashion.

CFDA Awards
a23f0ym.jpg

style.com

^yikes. That looks like one of those macrame plant holders that old people have in their living rooms.

I'm guessing this is Marchesa! Could only be them. It's a hideous dress!

^Or her design,she has her brand so supposedly she wears it,maybe.

popugar.co.uk

^Yea I just checked her instagram and she said it's from her own line.... eeek...

Yikes, not the best look. I thought it would be Marchesa since they're so fond of this tassle look. To be fair the current Elle France cover sports a similar skirt.

Rachel Zoe attends OCRF's 18th Annual Super Saturday NY Hosted by Donna Karan and Kelly Ripa on July 25, 2015 in Water Mill City.

zimbio

It's like it's 2005 all over again, at least, she looks it. Nice tan though. They must've used a superior camera to shoot these pics because she looks so much younger.

Rachel Zoe toasts to Paddle for Pink with Moet Ice Imperial on August 1, 2015 in Bridgehampton, New York.
Moet_Chandon_Toasts_Paddle_Pink_G5l_Was2yacex.jpg

zimbio

Rachel Zoe arrives to attend the 'Icons of Style' campaign launch at Chadstone Shopping Centre on August 20, 2015 in Melbourne, Australia.

zimbio

Rachel Zoe attends the 'Icons of Style' breakfast at Chadstone Shopping Centre on August 21, 2015 in Melbourne, Australia.

zimbio

^^^ Perfect hair! Im in love!

She will have new TV show with Derek Blasberg in September!

Love the black dress, interesting cut, and the styling looks great. The tassle look not so much.

Rachel Zoe attends the after party for the screening of Film Movement's "Breathe" hosted by The Cinema Society and Dior Beauty at Laduree Soho on September 9, 2015 in New York City.

zimbio

Margherita Missoni and Peroni Nastro Azzurro's Fall fashion collaboration during New York Fashion Week on September 8, 2015 in New York City.

celebuzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->